life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt

Confidence is good but they shouldn't be too over confident to a point of cockiness. 

Go see A Star is Born

10 minutes ago, Hades said:

FireShot+Screen+Capture+%23083+-+'Twitte

:green:

It was tho. Y’all just started bashing it when it flopped because of her shitty management :madge:

With a proper era ARTPOP would have been a smash and that’s the tea :classy:

25 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It was tho. Y’all just started bashing it when it flopped because of her shitty management :madge:

It's just a joke. Idc much about the charts.:lolly:

Im excited but please release more singles with amazing visuals

Gaga used to be the queen of visuals and since 2014 we got 3 music videos - one okay, one basic and her worst and one good. This is a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monketsharona
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Confidence is good but they shouldn't be too over confident to a point of cockiness. 

Don't ask this from DJWS, he has always been kind of pretentious and super confident

monketsharona
49 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I doubt honestly... Gaga was not really in a good place at that time (not talking about management). She slowly started to fade during BTW era in term of success and the music she released was already dated when it was out. Loud EDM was already fading when ARTPOP was out.

ARTPOP would have had a chance if it was out in 2012 as it was originally planned, and still not sure of it as I said Gaga was not in a great place in her career..

nattuggla

I hate the DJWS vs. RedOne trashing.... Both of them deserve the recognition. Both of them have their strenghts and weaknessess.

RedOne really made huge bops with Gaga but I have to say that lot of the album tracks on The Fame fall flatt next to the released singles. Also the album tracks on The Fame were not that distinctive from each other imho.

So when I want to listen to a Gaga album in full length I prefer listen to ARTPOP because the DJWS productions are more distinctive to each other and I prefer songs like Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE over Boys, Boys, Boys or Money Honey. And I have no doubt that Gaga x DJWS for LG6 will sound different from BTW, ARTPOP or TC.

In summary ARTPOP are may be lacking salient huge bops like PF, Paparazzi and Just Dance but it doesn't feel like such a filler album like The Fame did. So I wouldn't like a whole album just produced by RedOne or DJWS. I want them both but also with new producers......

Jonathan Florencio

I don't know how to feel about DJWS, but y'all talking about being afraid because he produced The Cure and it sounds like a generic bop are forgetting that he also helped to make Government Hooker and  DWUW...

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

So I wouldn't like a whole album just produced by RedOne or DJWS. I want them both but also with new producers......

Same but I feel like the whole album will be produced by DJWS. When fans asked for Garibay or RedOne he said he has it. I guess he has the full project. 

3 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

i dont get why yall hate the cure so much? do you really expect songs like sheisse to be a hit on the radio???

I don't care tbh :nails:

scheiße is way more interesting sonically and has more substance than the basic TC

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived