💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Crazy Gaga promotion

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

When I was younger I used to promote Gaga like a f-cking crazy manager.

Back when we were anticipating ARTPOP, I used to write "ARTPOP" around my school and whenever anyone would ask me what it means I would say it could mean anything. :whitney:

At school I've gotten to the point everyone was linking me to Gaga at any given time. It was like my second name. Always dropping things in essays about her. I even interviewed a fellow little monster and the article got published in the local news paper.

Now, I'm older, but I haven't completely let that part of my life go. I always spam my friends with pictures of her. I always have my meltdowns in our chats whenever she's about the release something. I always play her music in the car with my friends and/or family. (like, I can listen to your trash lmao you can go through Gaga's new material:ladyhaha:)

I even played BTW,ARTPOP and Joanne at the restaurant I was working at. Imagine this, around 300+ people. Families, coming to lunch, or having dinner and Gaga is destroying the speakers. Playing Joanne back-to-back for 2-3 hours straight. Wigs were missing after Perfect Illusion. I play her whenever I can. Having my phone case be of her and whatnot. My family has grown to love her so much.:kara:

Also, I have it hard to communicate with people who trash talk her. Like, you can dislike the music, but no trash talk, please. I've let so many potential friends and lovers go, because they talked sh-t about Gaga, while absolutely aware how crazy I'm about her. I recall people saying nice things about her only to get me to like them. :sweat:

So what's your relationship with Gaga? Are you her little manager as well? Or do you only listen to her in private?

Discuss.

Spoiler

OMG, YOU GUYS. I JUST REMEMBERED. there was this guy I was "friends" with in 8-9th grade. And he used to talk the ultimate sh-t about Gaga and giving me hard time. My HS experience was a bit sh-tty because of him. He was a die-hard Metallica fan. Little did we all know, in the year of our lord and savior 2017, that Gaga would be singing with Metallica. LMAO If we were still communicating I'd drag him like filth. I'm not sure if he even graduated with the rest of our class tho :smh:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

When I was younger I used to promote Gaga like a f-cking crazy manager.

Back when we were anticipating ARTPOP, I used to write "ARTPOP" around my school and whenever anyone would ask me what it means I would say it could mean anything. :whitney:

At school I've gotten to the point everyone was linking me to Gaga at any given time. It was like my second name. Always dropping things in essays about her. I even interviewed a fellow little monster and the article got published in the local news paper.

Now, I'm older, but I haven't completely let that part of my life go. I always spam my friends with pictures of her. I always have my meltdowns in our chats whenever she's about the release something. I always play her music in the car with my friends and/or family. (like, I can listen to your trash lmao you can go through Gaga's new material:ladyhaha:)

I even played BTW,ARTPOP and Joanne at the restaurant I was working at. Imagine this, around 300+ people. Families, coming to lunch, or having dinner and Gaga is destroying the speakers. Playing Joanne back-to-back for 2-3 hours straight. Wigs were missing after Perfect Illusion. I play her whenever I can. Having my phone case be of her and whatnot. My family has grown to love her so much.:kara:

Also, I have it hard to communicate with people who trash talk her. Like, you can dislike the music, but no trash talk, please. I've let so many potential friends and lovers go, because they talked sh-t about Gaga, while absolutely aware how crazy I'm about her. I recall people saying nice things about her only to get me to like them. :sweat:

So what's your relationship with Gaga? Are you her little manager as well? Or do you only listen to her in private?

Discuss.

Hide contents

OMG, YOU GUYS. I JUST REMEMBERED. there was this guy I was "friends" with in 8-9th grade. And he used to talk the ultimate sh-t about Gaga and giving me hard time. My HS experience was a bit sh-tty because of him. He was a die-hard Metallica fan. Little did we all know, in the year of our lord and savior 2017, that Gaga would be singing with Metallica. LMAO If we were still communicating I'd drag him like filth. I'm not sure if he even graduated with the rest of our class tho :smh:

Extreme Little Monster :selena:

You promoted ARTPOP! The one thing her management who are trained too do it couldn't do :reductive: 

Irrelevant
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Extreme Little Monster :selena:

You promoted ARTPOP! The one thing her management who are trained too do it couldn't do :reductive: 

They did promote ARTPOP. 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

highlikegaga

"Can you play something else?"

"Sorry, I only have Gaga's CDs. So which one is it BTW, ARTPOP or Joanne?"

"I'd like to speak to the manager."

*manager comes and turns TV on*

*Million Reasons randomly plays on VH1*

BeIIadonna
Just now, Irrelevant said:

They did promote ARTPOP. 

Not correctly :reductive: 

Could of at least released Act. II  and release Gypsy as a single too promote it correctly. More Singles & More Promo Singles. DWUW Too get a more tame M/V Would of fixed things up as well. No R.Kelly and that other guy either :reductive: 

Ryusei
9 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

I'M SCREAMING :sharon: 

Musery

Irrelevant

Not correctly :reductive: 

Could of at least released Act. II  and release Gypsy as a single too promote it correctly. More Singles & More Promo Singles. DWUW Too get a more tame M/V Would of fixed things up as well. No R.Kelly and that other guy either :reductive: 

It was promoted correctly, it had plenty of good promotion. No one gives a damn about the ACT II except stans. 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

FlopSlurper
45 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

They did promote ARTPOP. 

Yes by cutting it short and releasing a jazz album not even after a year since ARTPOP was released :selena: 

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

It was promoted correctly, it had plenty of good promotion. No one gives a damn about the ACT II except stans. 

C2C Says Hi.

DJWS Stans do too since some of his work would of been on there

So do Zedd stans :reductive:

Also a more experimental side would of seen CrazyGa back with her more in the news aka more promo for the album :reductive: 

highlikegaga

C2C Says Hi.

Also a more experimental side would of seen CrazyGa back with her more in the news aka more promo for the album :reductive: 

to be fair, ARTPOP was always a 2 part project in my head. still is.

maybe one day we will hear it.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

C2C Says Hi.

act 2 wouldn't have done anything for the era, they could only keep investing money into the album cycle until a certain point where it was clear the singles weren't gaining attention to sell the album

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BeIIadonna
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

act 2 wouldn't have done anything for the era, they could only keep investing money into the album cycle until a certain point where it was clear the singles weren't gaining attention to sell the album

2c8pkeT.gif

DoremonLove

Im trying to convert my sis into gaga fan.:selena: she likes some songs of hers now:queenga: i dont have friends :selena: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

When Joanne came out I went to almost every classroom and wrote #BuyJoanneOniTunes on the board :hor:

Spoiler

I did the same thing when The Cure came out :lolga:

Archived