'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Self Realization?

shoful

Featured Posts

Green Detox

Here's an old thread i made decoding ARTPOP, i went through every single detail she applied in the album.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

the description is so fancy and artsy but where are the results ? :ladyhaha:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

doja scat

I agree completely. She was so right when she said ARTPOP can literally mean anything - it’s a concept bigger than Gaga and applies to everyone. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Sneaky Oliver

It sucks she didn’t achieve what she wanted to because of everything that happened when Troy left. Our girl never had the chance to show us all the plans. She basically only did Applause!! And the app things were never revealed. It wasn’t meant to be a gif-maker only :giveup:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Defmix100

I love ARTPOP, my favourite album but I can't see the advanced ideas and thinking that you talk about, at least not from a lot of the tracks that ended up on the album. I feel like Aura, Venus, ARTPOP and some others feel artistic and from a really amazing project, then tracks like Jewels n' Drugs, MANiCURE (I really love the beat and vocal melody just feel the lyrics fall totally short) and Donatella feel like from a different album made for fun and don't fit the art concept. I would love for her to explore it further and make an album how she intended

Reality

I never really found the whole "ARTPOP" concept to be something really difficult to understand. In its simplest terms, it's putting art in the forefront. She may have used really obscure references and metaphors while promoting the idea of "ARTPOP," but the concept itself really isn't all that complicated.

I don't necessarily think that this is a "higher level of thinking," but I do think that it's a "different level of thinking." Like I said, I personally don't think you need to be a rocket scientist or something to understand the concept. But I think that in an industry that loves money so much, and in a world where a lot of superficial stuff is what gets views/likes, she wanted to create an album that really emphasizes the art. That, I think is different and unique. Maybe not necessarily a "higher level," but it's certainly a different perspective.

🃏🖤👹

Archived