💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

THE Performance.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

I remember the first performance from Gaga that truly SHOOK my gay little ass when I was 14, it was this one-

What was the first live performance that SHOOK you and was THAT performance for you?

Oriane

When I was discovering Gaga, I became a fan with Paparazzi. The first performances I watched were her acoustic performances and I was truly amazed. How could she switch from the studio version to this flawless acoustic version and sound so good in both ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Trxstan

considering I didn't jump onto the Gaga train until mid-ARTPOP touring, I would probably say

woop hey there keep scrolling

Oriane
Just now, Trxstan said:

considering I didn't jump onto the Gaga train until mid-ARTPOP touring, I would probably say

This is so underrated, I don't get why everyone hates it, it's so cute and I love the quick outfit changes. She looks so different every time.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Trxstan
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

This is so underrated, I don't get why everyone hates it, it's so cute and I love the quick outfit changes. She looks so different every time.

THIS!! It shows off her vocal abilities, her theatrical background, AND her ability to tell a story in 5 minutes. LOVED it :wub:

woop hey there keep scrolling

moonsago
6 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

I remember the first performance from Gaga that truly SHOOK my gay little ass when I was 14, it was this one-

What was the first live performance that SHOOK you and was THAT performance for you?

Considering I started to stan right after Bad Romance came out, it probably was this one as well but I am not sure cause in that week when Bad Romance came out I was searching EVERYTHING Gaga, I knew of Poker Face cause it was MASSIVE HERE but then I discovered LoveGame and Paparazzi and I was obsessed with looking for live performances of these songs. 

This iconic performance was the one that made me into a stan and had me talking about her to my friends 

Born To Slay

These were the first 2 performances I saw of Gaga when I searched for "Just Dance" on YouTube. I loved them both so much.

HauntingHollow

The much music awards in canada where she perfomed Lovegame and PF or Paparazzi at VMAs, they converted me to the true religion of Gaga :D also i feel sorry for the people who did not get to wtiness those eras, you missed on so much greatness :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Head Empty

I dont know though, the live versions of Bad Romance never really capture the energy of the studio version. The Super Bowl came close and I loved it, but I still think Gaga has yet to give a truly masterful rendition of that song :classy:

Archived