Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bad Bunny + Lady Gaga duet

What About Us

Featured Posts

doja scat
13 minutes ago, One Armed Man said:

gagz should work w/ a soundclout rapper. she would get more $$$ + relevance  

She would also get a lot of pretentious homophobic rap stans talking smack about her, they will get along perfectly with the liddos :poot:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Not before Adele, Sia and Rihanna, oh and Iggy :bon:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

bloody g

I would live for this

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

MaryJaneHolland
24 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

She would also get a lot of pretentious homophobic rap stans talking smack about her, they will get along perfectly with the liddos :poot:

А perfect match made in heaven :poot:

22 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Idk... make it happen :unicorn:

Girl, you don't understand what you're saying...that guy makes the most basic trap music there is with 0 originality and his lyrics are rubbish and treat women like sexual objects + his music is what most basic ass young girls and boys listen to to think they're cool here in Spain. He's utter trash and I can't believe he even considered he could try to collaborate with Gaga

CakeLikeLG
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Girl, you don't understand what you're saying...that guy makes the most basic trap music there is with 0 originality and his lyrics are rubbish and treat women like sexual objects + his music is what most basic ass young girls and boys listen to to think they're cool here in Spain. He's utter trash and I can't believe he even considered he could try to collaborate with Gaga

that's why she needs to collab with someone like him. Gaga needs to reach new audience :selena:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

She'd add her own spin on it, so the song would be good. Even tho all of the Latin songs sound the same, ngl they're all catchy as hell.

Who cares? She'd reach a new audience and she is in a desperate need of a worldwide streaming hit. 

It's not that deep :air:

8 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

that's why she needs to collab with someone like him. Gaga needs to reach new audience :selena:

Bitch this makes sense. Im shook :duck:

10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She'd add her own spin on it, so the song would be good. Even tho all of the Latin songs sound the same, ngl they're all catchy as hell.

Who cares? She'd reach a new audience and she is in a desperate need of a worldwide streaming hit. 

It's not that deep :air:

Who cares? But when Katy collaborates with Migos or Quavo or whatever y'all drag her to the pits of hell? But now it doesn't matter? Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites:nails:

21 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

If she needs to reach new audiences by collaborating with a mysoginist guy I'm not here for it:nails:

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Who cares? But when Katy collaborates with Migos or Quavo or whatever y'all drag her to the pits of hell? But now it doesn't matter? Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites:nails:

BA has to be one of my fav Katy songs default_antm1.gif

Archived