Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TO ALL THE HATERS OF DJWS

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ

Paul Blair is the main producer for #LG6 (for now:trollga:), also is one of the most versatile producers who have worked with Gaga!!

I'm bored so i made a playlist to appreciate the incredible songs in wich he has participated:gaysia:.

#JusticeForBrooklynNights

monketsharona

His best for me are Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn and Do What U Want 

Not really counting TEOG as Fernando produced it with Gaga

The fact that he was essential to the final creation of TEOG is enough solidification, for me, of his status in the Gagasphere.

... ignoring some of the misses from ARTPOP, of course. Granted, that wasn't only him.

3 points in and ready for more

FATCAT

Gaga and DJWS make amazing music together. He's my favorite producer of hers, because of the magic that happens between them. I can't wait to hear the music they're coming up with, because it no doubt will be on par if not better than the incredible body of work they have worked on.

Purr more, hiss less.

The fact that most of his productions are basically her career highlights outside of radio singles speaks volumes. 

Yall Paul haters need to go to the light and see Jesus :diane: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

maxthewonderdog

He was a lousy opening act lacking charisma and totally foul-mouthed (not in a funny way) but he's an excellent producer. I'm not a hater BTW.

Phaye Monster

Look at that. All bops. 

DJWS is Gaga’s best producer, try and persuade me otherwise.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived