celeb

Rank Gaga's Grammy Performances

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Space Oddity's performance had so much potential to be  jaw dropping but gaga decided to perform some other song's that I have no interest in them but anyways

1)2017

2)2011

3)2016

4)2010

1000000000)And I hate jazz so guess what....

1. Born This Way - The Night she didn’t sing but SAAAANG. It was such an iconic and proud moment for every Monster who had been with her since the beginning. This proved to me that there where so many layers to discover in the years to come - and here we are.

2. Pokerface / Speechless - Again Iconic. She looked so beautiful and sounder great. The Elton John part was also very important. The old generation recognizing such a talent was amazing to see and feel.

3. Gaga Ft. Metallica - She saved the Performance and did it while slaying with her vocals.

4. David Bowie tribute - Overhyped and all over the place. The intel technology at her fingertips must’ve slipped away.

5. Not here for JazzGa sawrry

Oriane

2009 : Iconic, the intro, the whole performance, the stage, the outfit, the transition, the duet, the chemistry with Elton...
2016 : A lot of people hate it but this performance moved me and I'm not even a fan of Bowie. The bit with Space Oddity was so poetic.
2011 : Good performance overall, the dancers, the outfits, when she plays the instrumental part... I just don't really like how her voice sounded back then.
2017 : Almost perfect, if we exclude the mic not working... But the rehearsal and the corrected version are incredible. Her voice is so great, she has such a metal spirit.
2015 : Good but my least favorite performance of Cheek to Cheek. It seems rushed. But the outfit, and the voice...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Jewels n Drugs

I wonder why she didnt perform Bad Romance at 2010 grammys instead. Anways 2010 is iconic #1. 2011 #2. 2015#3 dont care for the rest tbh.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Judas Oyster

1. 2011 is iconic.
2. 2016 Bowie. It was different.
3. 2015. Classy Gaga showing vocals.
4. 2010. Love the outfits but it was a little boring.
5. 2017. Metallica. Cool but kinda boring.

But wow. I can't think of any artist more versatile than her tbh. So much talent.

The Born This Way performance was one of the most iconic moments in Music. Period. Everyone and their cats knew about. The rest are all kind of eh eh (there’s nothing else I can say) :selena:

1. 2011

2. 2010

3. 2017

4. 2016

5. 2015

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

1. Born This Way 2011 - THIS.WAS.ICONIC!!!!!

2. Speechless/Your Song Ft Elton John - 2010 

3. Bowie Tribute - 2016

4. GAGAXMETALLICA - 2017

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Judas Oyster
2 hours ago, Logan said:

I feel like Born This Way overshadows all of them. It was the start of an era and revolution. 

Agreed. It's interesting and sad that since that performance she hasn't performed original content there tho. I hope that changes next time she's there. I don't see C2C as original Gaga content, it's recycled.

Thomas P

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived