Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry receives a bomb threat

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

I don't know a whole lot about her as a person, but I don't like her music and I don't like her voice.

That is completely irrelevant to wanting her dead, though.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
20 hours ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

every single one of you is so willing to drag her though.

if you defend her, be nice to her all the time.

she's trying to be herself, and bases like GagaDaily aren't allowing her to.

Sis, there's a difference between calling her album a flop (which it is both commercially and critically) and threatening to blow her up. Like, I will make a million jokes about how Witness is a flop because it's good fun, but I would never threaten to even touch Katy, let alone kill her.

19 hours ago, Ugly Boy said:

**** off do you realise most perpetrators of violent crimes aren't even mentally ill ? PLUS mentally ill people are 10 times more likely to be the victim in that scenario than the perpetrator . you say your country has poor mental health services and that he needed help and in the same sentence stereotype mentally ill people as violent and liable 

whether he is mentally ill or not , STOP stigmatizing a group of people , me included , that already have to deal with their illness being blamed for acts and threats of violence we are functioning parts of society just like the rest of you now go and choke

Hey, I'm kind of new here and saw your post. With all due respect, I think you got an incomplete perspective of what a mental illness is. Not all mentally ill people are victims, some of them, as they said before, can be the perpetrators of the violent act. For example, sociopaths and psychopaths are indeed MENTALLY ILL people. I can see why you might be mad for the stigmatizing of mental illness overall, because I know that sometimes people with deppression, anxiety, low self-steem, etc. are often perceived as fakers o whatever, but take the idea of "mentally ill people as victims all the time" off your mind. 

Sorry for the long post :sweat:

Saint Laurent
7 minutes ago, LAAZ95 said:

Hey, I'm kind of new here and saw your post. With all due respect, I think you got an incomplete perspective of what a mental illness is. Not all mentally ill people are victims, some of them, as they said before, can be the perpetrators of the violent act. For example, sociopaths and psychopaths are indeed MENTALLY ILL people. I can see why you might be mad for the stigmatizing of mental illness overall, because I know that sometimes people with deppression, anxiety, low self-steem, etc. are often perceived as fakers o whatever, but take the idea of "mentally ill people as victims all the time" off your mind. 

Sorry for the long post :sweat:

Everybody is a victim of some capacity and there are strong arguments in favour of nurture over nature. Many, in fact, most mental illnesses stem from some circumstance where the person with the mental illness was a victim, explicitly or otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Everybody is a victim of some capacity and there are strong arguments in favour of nurture over nature. Many, in fact, most mental illnesses stem from some circumstance where the person with the mental illness was a victim, explicitly or otherwise.

Completely agree with you, sociopaths are victims of a toxic environment as society and psychopaths have usually an abusive childhood or traumatizing experiences. What I meant was, in a perpetuator-victim binomial, mental illness is not only on one side of the equation.

This is not a thread where you can use gifs or jokes. People get it together. The fact that you don't like her music is irrelevant to someone's life being threatened.

Stan Is My Name
23 hours ago, GAGASGODDESS said:

but why do you not like her?

what did she ever do? do can not like her music, that's fine, but hating someone who has donated millions of dollars to Puerto Rico and Mexico each, someone who has been on the forefront of defending the LGBTQ community, someone who has supported what she has believes in - i don't know how you can hate her

Yeah calm down there.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

TEETHTEETH
On 11/21/2017 at 10:56 PM, GAGASGODDESS said:

every single one of you is so willing to drag her though.

if you defend her, be nice to her all the time.

she's trying to be herself, and bases like GagaDaily aren't allowing her to.

1. It’s OK not to like somebody, especially an entertainer. You or me or them can’t please everyone. And your preferences make it rewarding when you/they click with the people. 

2. It’s not even healthy to be nice all the time. Sometimes you need a little more expression   

3. She obviously doesn’t let something like this site hold her back. She’s the one on stage and not searching through all of our bullshït here..

Archived