💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure sounds better live

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

I just watched the performance and I loved it so much.

I got Coachella vibes. I cried tears of joy when I heard that song for the first time and today I got goosebumps.

giphy.gif

You can tell how much she loves performing the song, since it has such a lovely and heartwarming message. Her vocals were nice, her look was OUTSTANDING and you can really just tell that our queen is in a VERY good place right now, which makes me so grateful and glad. I'm happy for her.

I don't like the studio version as much. Sure, the studio version is cute and I play it and love it, but it gets boring FOR ME and I don't play it as I did in the first days. Maybe I over-played it, but I still like it.

BUT THE LIVE, MAN, THE LIVE makes me look at the song different. Makes me appreciate it more and really hear and believe the message.

Sure, I was sad that there was no frankenstAIned performance, but The Cure was enough for me. :kara::kara: It really cured me.

FlopSlurper

Only the piano part sounded good, when the studio instrumentals kicked in with the whales noises she didn’t sound as good as the studio version, which is rare for Gaga to happen. :lana:

DoremonLove

Loved it  and agree i love the live vocals more. Esp "so baby tell me yes":giggle:

The cure is a bop yaar :hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Runway
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Only the piano part sounded good, when the studio instrumentals kicked in with the whales noises she didn’t sound as good as the studio version, which is rare for Gaga to happen. :lana:

And yet you stan for Taylor Swift

AnglerfishbraBENUS

If it's live it's always gonna sound more full and musical with live instruments...

FlopSlurper
Just now, Runway said:

And yet you stan for Taylor Swift

And yet you don’t see me saying her live performances sound better than her studio versions :oprah: so what’s the correlation? :oprah: But with Gaga she always sounds better live, but not with the cure and any person with functioning ears can hear that she can’t make her voice as soft as the studio version :oprah: 

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

And yet you don’t see me saying her live performances sound better than her studio versions :oprah: so what’s the correlation? :oprah: But with Gaga she always sounds better live, but not with the cure and any person with functioning ears can hear that she can’t make her voice as soft as the studio version :oprah: 

I'm only replying to the bold: if she sang that soft live, it'd be hard to hear her.

highlikegaga
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

i accept your opinion, cuz it's your opinion.

Everyone is entitled to that.

I too hear the difference, but it healed me anyway. :ladyhaha:

9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

It's because she isn't using her soft falsetto in the live version and that vocal dichotomy between the verses and chorus is what makes the song work so well. It builds to this explosive, anthemic chorus. She sounded technically fine yesterday but without the vocal variability the build up wasn't there 

pedrohemg

I don't agree and I don't like it live. I think Gaga suffers to perform it. Her performance yesterday without pyrotechnics and different camera angles would have been just basic.

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

i accept your opinion, cuz it's your opinion.

Everyone is entitled to that.

I too hear the difference, but it healed me anyway. :ladyhaha:

Now if we can have more people that respect different opinions like you without getting triggered 

Archived