💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AMAS: Bad Vocal Day or Illness?

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice

We can all agree that Gaga is the goddess of vocals. As a singer myself I know that we can have bad vocal days but yesterday (the 19th) something was def really off. She's usually pitch perfect, but both on the Ama's performance and the whole JWT she had problems hitting the right notes.

For what I've seen so far she skipped the bridge on Diamond Heart and messed up (tempo, sustain and pitch) the last chorus on Million Reasons. 

NOTE: OFC I'm not hating on her, I'm just asking if for you it's due to her illness or what else.

Reality

The timing for Million Reasons seemed really off. Maybe there was something wrong with her earpiece at the very end? Usually when she "goes off-tempo" with the rest of the band, she's able to quickly jump back in, but there were a good 5-10 seconds where she just didn't go that.

It may just have been a bad day for her. 

🃏🖤👹

KarmaPolice

I'm always scared she might be doing something that on the long term could destroy her voice, but yeah... this seemed just like a bad day. 

Maybe performing The Cure, restarting again and do the whole show affected her stamina. Like she was excited/anxious for her Ama's performance and after that her body relaxed a bit too much. :D 

KarmaPolice
3 minutes ago, Logan said:

Well she is on a very physically challenging tour. 

That's not the point. Ever since the beginning of the JWT and after the big break, she's killing it vocally. 

Suddenly yesterday she was having problems. Let's hope it's not her illness! 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

It’s sounds like her earpeieace might’ve been not working right. But she still sounded beautiful, things happen!

PanPikus

I think she was tired, that's why.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Phaye Monster

I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. Let’s just wait until the next show and see how she is then. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

she is sick...u know?..she is a human being....that's the downside of singing live all the time...she gets sick and she wont sound 100% good all the time.  Most of u talk and u cant even sing...so u clearly dont know how much a cold can affect your vocals.

Der Meister

She definitely has a cold and has been stressed due to the AMAs! I've been following her closely since the monster ball and I know when her voice is not 100% too. 

Archived