Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure @ jwt/ama's

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 hours ago, WokePop said:

I wonder if they knew she was going to win. lol imagine the anti-climax and meltdowns if rihanna won. lmao.

LMAO that would be awkward but I think people were hoping she wins. Everyonew as so quiet during Alessia Cara announcement lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

It was actually quite good, I almost didn't even expect her to change the outfit :sweat: She nailed that performance so I guess she delivered everything she promised.

She knows what her fans want :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaybeKermit
4 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Some ‘Monsters’ should renaim themselves ‘Complainers’ 

I'm just a very picky and critical human being :selena:

Ain't nothing wrong with that :lolly:

9 hours ago, Miel said:

Granted, she performs The Cure every night aaaall the way at the end. Tonight, she started it with all her energy reserved. Plus, a lot of the new technical aspects of the stage and pyrotechnics and lighting were used for the special show, and are likely impractical for an every night use (like the giant spark cascade, I'm guessing).

Yeah right after the performance the staff had to go into the stage and clean up all of the gunpowder and fireworks casings. It took about five minutes.

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

10 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Maybe, just maybe because the AMAs performance was just three minutes and:

1. She had to showcase her tour to its fullest

2. She has to do TWO hours everynight, she cant be flouncing from stage to stage with explosives everywhere for two hours. Everything needs to be strategic and well thought out so her energy is well distributed throughout the shows.

3. Because she doesn't turnt it the f*ck up during one song at the show means that she doesn't go all the way?

:golfclap:

4 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

I'm just a very picky and critical human being :selena:

Ain't nothing wrong with that :lolly:

Be A Very picky and critical human being when you are able to perform like that.

MaybeKermit
4 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Be A Very picky and critical human being when you are able to perform like that.

Girl please?

so u wouldn't enjoy this version of The Cure more instead of the simple one?

+it's called having an opinion (hence the "opinion" tag) + we're on a forum (where people exchange opinions) :awkney:

:next:

17 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

And I can't seem to wonder why she DOESN'T perform more songs like this on JWT itself... 

She does...

chloe.gif

She uses effects to generate effect not for gimmicks. For instance, John Wayne and the fire is AWESOME. Not every song requires that, though, and having different levels of intensity is good as it keeps the show from feeling tired or exhausting.

24 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Girl please?

so u wouldn't enjoy this version of The Cure more instead of the simple one?

+it's called having an opinion (hence the "opinion" tag) + we're on a forum (where people exchange opinions) :awkney:

:next:

Being picky and critical has nothing to do with having an opinion. That has to do with preferences.

An opinion is build on arguments from diferent perspectives not just one.

moonsago

You guys are so rude and mean, she gives 120% all the time, she’s a human being she can’t be jumping up and down from stage to stage for 2 hours straight and sing flawlessly like how she’s been doing with this tour. And switch it up? SHE LITERALLY REINVENTED ALL HER SONGS FOR THIS TOUR, they never sound the same. She had to put in everything she can do in those 3 minutes to have people interested in maybe future dates and also for then to see how amazing she is on tour. So yeah it is the real thing, she is not advertising a lie at all so chill out ungrateful fats. 

Archived