Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Come early on the Sunday show.

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

I’m confusedT

How are the AMAs and the JWT linked ?

They’re gonna put her performing The Cure at the JWT live on a screen at the AMAs ? :oprah:

Or the AMAs take place at the JWT ?

Or the JWT takes place at the AMAs ?

PLEASE EXPLAIN :selena:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve said it in another thread: SHE WONT PERFORM THE CURE. The AMAs and Gaga are name dropping what song she’s gonna sing WAAAYY too much for her to actually sing it. It’s a cover up because the media has already caught on to the new single rumors. She wants it to be as much as a surprise as possible. So, “I’m singing the cure” “Gaga will sing the cure” “Come watch gaga sing the cure.” Yea, it’s just too much. That’s not ever typically done by the AMAs or by the artist. Especially for a 7 month old song. Hold on to your wigs tomorrow :giveup: I say the dillusional ones are the ones still thinking she wanted to do the AMAs live from the JWT to sing an old ass single :toofunny: She’s CLEARLY ready for a new era, check her insta. BOOKMARK ME BITCHES

DoremonLove
9 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

I’ve said it in another thread: SHE WONT PERFORM THE CURE. The AMAs and Gaga are name dropping what song she’s gonna sing WAAAYY too much for her to actually sing it. It’s a cover up because the media has already caught on to the new single rumors. She wants it to be as much as a surprise as possible. So, “I’m singing the cure” “Gaga will sing the cure” “Come watch gaga sing the cure.” Yea, it’s just too much. That’s not ever typically done by the AMAs or by the artist. Especially for a 7 month old song. Hold on to your wigs tomorrow :giveup: I say the dillusional ones are the ones still thinking she wanted to do the AMAs live from the JWT to sing an old ass single :toofunny: She’s CLEARLY ready for a new era, check her insta. BOOKMARK ME BITCHES

Your comment has hyped me so much:giveup:

If nothing new releases tom u better run imma come for u:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

11 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Bookmarked and screenshotted :lolly: 

16 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

We should literally write down the names of everyone who claims stuff like this. So when it turns out you were wrong, we can punish you for all this hype and hope we are experiencing right now :saladga: :poot:

ferretti

I can’t wait for tomorrow after she finishes ‘The Cure’ and those of us in the audience start crying. Maybe she’ll give us a cappella ‘Frankensteined’ to make up for it. It’s going to be epic. :toofunny:

Spoiler

But I'm still expecting a surprise song, cause you gotta live on the edge baby!

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

JazzGa

:..( Will she at least change the performance up from the usual JWT The Cure outfit/choreo/routine? My hype boner is dead :giveup:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

FentyGa

They're saying 'The Cure' so much to kill any hope for a new song and BAM
giphy.gif
inb4 Frankenstein ft. New York is a Pumpkin diss track

FlopSlurper
4 hours ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

The Cure = Justin bieber rip off beat. Not interested. DJWS is capable of Tea and Government Hooker, I'm not going to settle for Disney's Greatest Modern Hits. 

Apart from the fact that you didn’t mention the whales noises and how it was a sad attempt to sellout 

tenor.gif?itemid=9530755

I agree that it's odd for them to keep saying "sing the cure". I think I've only seen that for huge songs like when Adele sings "hello" when it first smashed.

I say she starts out with The Cure and then transitions into a new song.

GoldenPonyboy

Ok so let me get this straight, the amas will be the first performance of the night? So she will be promoting a sold out tour with a half empty performance because people wont be early and seated for sure, its gonna look empty

LADYGAGASHOOCK
9 hours ago, JR Gg said:

You're wrong there. Gaga is like a staple performer in every award show. For example, if the AMAs could invite only Gaga or Ed, they would invite Gaga without hesitation. Ed is so much more 'generic' these days, but every award show knows Gaga is the star performer. She's bound to be the highlight of every show. When has she not? :lolly:

Fixedt it for you:hug::trollga:

40 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Apart from the fact that you didn’t mention the whales noises and how it was a sad attempt to sellout 

tenor.gif?itemid=9530755

Lies everywhere. Bieber didn't create those high-pitched synths :neyde: The beat is reminiscent of R&B and JB does nothing like that. If she wanted to sellout, she would've done promo for the song to smash and not let it die after all the hype :awkney:

Releasing it on a Monday doesn't help her case either lol :emma:

Archived