ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Andree said:

Joanne's competition :triggered:

Gaga could release Angel Down trap remix ft Paris Hilton and in the MV they could be in black face getting racially attacked and it would still chart better than anything by Iggy.

BYE

48 minutes ago, Andree said:

Joanne's competition :triggered:

Not really a competition. They’re totally different songs that cater to different audience and I don’t see why radio couldn’t play both? :shrug: 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Not really a competition. They’re totally different songs that cater to different audience and I don’t see why radio couldn’t play both? :shrug: 

it was a joke:poot: 

ProdigyARTPOP

So I have a question will RIAA count this version with the original version when it comes to sales + streams & will all of its previous streams + sales jumpstart its path to gold + platinum certifications :giggle:

Arturo
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

So I have a question will RIAA count this version with the original version when it comes to sales + streams & will all of its previous streams + sales jumpstart its path to gold + platinum certifications :giggle:

Yes

nick4bty

Let's hope Interscope finds a way to get radio fully on board.. I would love for her to get a hit with this one. A fourth single smash would be amazing, and this piano version sounds like perfect radio and GP fodder

11 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Let's hope Interscope finds a way to get radio fully on board.. I would love for her to get a hit with this one. A fourth single smash would be amazing, and this piano version sounds like perfect radio and GP fodder

What was the third :huh:

11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

A fourth smash? Girl, what was the first?  :huh:

#1-#96-OUT French smash hit Perfect Illusion

Multiple-time iTunes USA #1 smash hit Million Reasons

nick4bty

I said fourth single smash, not fourth smash :rip:

Third would be The Cure I guess even though it's not on the album. Idk the era is all ****ed up anyways lol

Andrea B

we should really do one last streaming party, idk if before the Grammys or the next day:triggered:

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived