charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

If next James Bond is set to be released Noverber 8, 2018, does that mean ASIB song will be competing with it at Oscars / Golden Globes / Grammys? :neyde:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

CakeLikeLG

is the US radio playing Million Reasons like at all? http://kworb.net/airadio/

I thought it had decent longevity for Gaga singles on radio but I don’t see it in the top 900 so it must have 0.0000 audience :selena:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Biagio2103
10 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

If next James Bond is set to be released Noverber 8, 2018, does that mean ASIB song will be competing with it at Oscars / Golden Globes / Grammys? :neyde:

Oscars and Golden Globes yes, not Grammys.

I'm only good at being bad

Biagio2103

We may have a Grammy on lock in 2019, since Mary Poppins' reboot is out of the deadline.

I'm only good at being bad

PanPikus
1 minute ago, Biagio2103 said:

Oscars and Golden Globes yes, not Grammys.

But songs are released before the movie is out, so if they'll release it not even 2 months before the movie, for example in the middle or by the end of September, it will be. Ugh.. :madge:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

TheRoof
13 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

source?:selena:

first gay men all over again :selena:

PanPikus
4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

source?:selena:

first gay men all over again :selena:

Mess, I'm looking at different pages and some says November 2018, some says November 2019 :oprah:
I'm kinda confused, but maybe 2019 is the right one, so we're good actually :poot:

TheRoof
9 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Mess, I'm looking at different pages and some says November 2018, some says November 2019 :oprah:
I'm kinda confused, but maybe 2019 is the right one, so we're good actually :poot:

i hope so

giphy.gif

but the Mary Poppins movie could make things difficult tho :selena:

Brie Candy
1 hour ago, PanPikus said:

The movie, currently untitled, will arrive in the U.S. on Nov. 8, 2019, after an earlier release in the U.K. and foreign markets.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/24/james-bond-25-2019/

Most viewed videos in the past 24hours : 

#443 (+12) Lady Gaga - Million Reasons - 477 350 

Almost 500k :giveup:

Spoiler

Btw charters I'm new here and I'm glad I can post now in this iconic thread :giveup: I love charts so much and I witnessed (:selena:) yours iconic meltdowns behind my computer :selena: I read this thread since Applause days :selena: Get ready for the new king of charts :gaycat: @Gypsy Life you always find the real TEA :giveup: (even if sometimes you're not always right :hor:), @ViviLittleM you make me laugh every time with yours meltdowns (i'm sorry sis i love you :selena:), @Monsterious you shook me with yours hundred of thousands wigs :giveup: @Americano you deserve to be in the Gaga team because you are so good to choose the right single and to plan a perfect era (Million Reasons teas, DWUW teas, Marry the night teas :selena:), @Supersonic you are iconic because you don't have meltdown anymore :giveup: Your expectation of gaga in commercial success is so low now :toofunny: I can't quote everyone but you need to know that I love you all :hug:  

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived