💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms ‘The Cure’ to GGD

tellemhone

Featured Posts

codymonster

Ya’ll are insane. Chill the **** out and enjoy the fact that she’s performing. You guys sound so whiny and bratty..

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jctotesfabs
2 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I hope she doesn't change the outfit. She looks hot in this one!

13112017-2876455829-gagafacepl.jpg

Which show was this taken at?

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

OR she read our threads, was planning to release, we ruined the surprize, now not releasing.. Our delusions ruined Poor Frank.:grr:

People are excited and ready to buy new single... “well let’s just cancel it then” :derpga:

RAMROD

Don’t say that I didn’t warn y’all :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'm pretty sure I heard that The Cure was about Sonja... considering her birthday was last month, this may simply be the song that Gaga wants to share with the world right now. I do hope it comes with a video, but best guess is more tour dates since it's being broadcasted from JWT.

Ryusei
5 hours ago, Hades said:

Am i the only one excited that she still remembers GGD?

:poot:

giphy.gif

it's more making me nervous that she might read some of the mess on this site :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Phaye Monster

She’s so adorable:hor:

tbh she could sing anything and I’d still be here for it:ladyhaha:

queen of fixing the world with love

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ArtGagaPop

I'm the only one who is not desperate for new music? We got joanne like one year ago and the cure 8 months ago, will have a soundtrack single in like 4 months and an full soundtrack album soon. and we know they are making new music so new gaga album should def come sometime in 2018. You guys are complaining like we haven't had new music in 3 years.

I'm glad she managed to stream from her show so she will still be in the public eye even though she has nothing new out right now and on a world tour. The cure makes mosts sense to peform if they don't want to push for another joanne single since it's her last single. 

A music video for the cure/any joanne song would be a nice suprise though :flutter:

Archived