Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms ‘The Cure’ to GGD

tellemhone

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
8 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I hope she doesn't change the outfit. She looks hot in this one!

13112017-2876455829-gagafacepl.jpg

I hope they don't wet her wig :saladga:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill

I’m actually excited lol. New music will come in time. Let’s be glad we stan a artist who loves performing and continues to create so we’ll have something new for years and years to come. 

Regina George

I LOVE The Cure but gurls... it’s such a summer bop... why would she sing summer song in winter? Like wtf are u doing Gaga? 

But okay... here for her performing..

Thomas P

I just am at a loss. What is there to do now?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Do you really think if she was going to perform something new as a surprise she’d say? :golfclap: she probably will just before The Cure bc it’s Gaga but

codymonster
4 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Sis, the problem is The Cure aka her most basic song...even another MR perfo would be better.  :selena:

I agree! I’m baffled by the choice and think many other Joanne songs woulda been a better choice. However, the meltdowns are ridiculous. There’s a difference between “ugh, I was hoping for another song, but at least she’s performing” and “WTF, she’s lost my respect at this point. Her management is ****. So much for this new era. Burning my stan card” :emma:

These comments are giving me cancer and I always remember why I quit visiting this site. Nolife fans making theyre own cloud castles and then falling harder then madonna at that award show few years ago. Just enjoy the music and peace out.

11 minutes ago, MKMK said:

These comments are giving me cancer and I always remember why I quit visiting this site. Nolife fans making theyre own cloud castles and then falling harder then madonna at that award show few years ago. Just enjoy the music and peace out.

Sis, fanbases would be boring without all this drama, just enjoy it as well

Regina George
13 minutes ago, MKMK said:

1st of all stop with cancer jokes. They are supid.

2nd. This is forum. People have opinions so deal with it.

3rd. Still having problems? Leave. Log off. 

4th:

original.gif

18 minutes ago, MKMK said:

wzlXy.gif

Archived