💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I’m watching episode 9 again (it’s on TV right now and I have nothing better to do :emma:) and I’ve just realized that what really brought Michael to his demise at the end was following the bowl cuts, he wanted to get rid of Cordelia after the shooting but they convinced him to give up on bringing the apocalypse by magic through robot Mead. If he continued trying to find the rest of the witches before bringing on the nuclear war, his plan wouldn’t fail :flop:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo, I have just realized Emma Roberts’s name appears in the opening credits right when a bunch of people’s heads explode

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

lost in limbo

I found a very interesting theory/headcanon that Marie isn't actually back in hell, since time doesn't apply to Hell (unless when it reverts ressurections since those apply to the mortal world) so the deal is still in pratice and Marie is still dead, just not in Hell. I can sleep at night now that headcanons and theories have fixed all unhappy endings, **** Ryan Murphy :fthis:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

bionic

Finale reminded me of Star Trek Voyager where (unlike all the other series which get a full 'aftermath' episode), the aftermath was shown for like 2 secs and then the show ended

buy bionic

Archived