Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

CoS keeps slamming Taylor, SNL performance now

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
34 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

.........:awkney:

Even tho her success is obviously not defined by what that particular user said, it is still very true that Tay benefits from such connections; let’s now delude ourselves now lol

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rocketno10
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

Even tho her success is obviously not defined by what that particular user said, it is still very true that Tay benefits from such connections; let’s now delude ourselves now lol

I didn’t say she did not benefit from her privilege at all but the fact that user completely ignore her song writing talent which is one of her main reasons for her popularity is just straight up rude.

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

I didn’t say she did not benefit from her privilege at all but the fact that user completely ignore her song writing talent which is one of her main reasons for her popularity is just straight up rude.

But he criticism is for her performance not her writing skills....:oprah:

Rocketno10
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

But he criticism is for her performance not her writing skills....:oprah:

Read the part where I bold, that doesn’t sound like he’s only criticizing her performance skill ?

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

He didn’t dismiss her skills at songwriting tho? Lol he just brought up the fact that her privilege is a HUGE part of why she’s so successful 

TCHIKITAH
9 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Read the part where I bold, that doesn’t sound like he’s only criticizing her performance skill ?

I did :awkney:

Rocketno10
6 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

I did :awkney:

Ok I misunderstood then,  I apologize 

Edit: wait mess you are not the person who wrote the quote 

Edonis
1 hour ago, TCHIKITAH said:

When is that usually released?

There’s a YouTube channel that usually puts them up in a few days. I’d expect to see it soon.

Rocketno10
16 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

He didn’t dismiss her skills at songwriting tho? Lol he just brought up the fact that her privilege is a HUGE part of why she’s so successful 

“a girl of very basic talent” who got where she is due to pushy parents with connections. I’m pretty sure this user is referring her skill as an artist as a whole...

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

“a girl of very basic talent” who got where she is due to pushy parents with connections. I’m pretty sure this user is referring her skill as an artist as a whole...

Hmmmyeah, I see your point there, so I can see where you are coming from!

Doesn’t change the fact that Taylor is where she’s at today because of her connections (along with her obvious songwriting skills plus the fact that she’s a mother****ing GENIUS for using her privilege to sell units) 

TCHIKITAH
42 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Ok I misunderstood then,  I apologize 

Edit: wait mess you are not the person who wrote the quote 

I said “I did” meaning that I did read the highlighted/bold part 

Rocketno10
21 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Hmmmyeah, I see your point there, so I can see where you are coming from!

Doesn’t change the fact that Taylor is where she’s at today because of her connections (along with her obvious songwriting skills plus the fact that she’s a mother****ing GENIUS for using her privilege to sell units) 

Thank you for understanding my point and yes she is definitely one lucky gal in this business. 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

Thank you for understanding my point and yes she is definitely one lucky gal in this business. 

Lucky is the key term here. 

I hate when people trash Taylor for being successful because she TRULY and DEFINITELY worked her ass off to get where she’s at today!

It just sucks that her privilege is what got her there, and that she continuously refuses to not only acknowledge that, which is what’s keeping me from becoming a fan, especially in today’s political, social and economic stage.

She knows that she’s playing everyone, and that irks the hell out of me.

It makes it seem like she TRULY only cares about her success and not AT ALL about her actual fans and the people who keep her famous. 

Thats just my two cents, and that’s why I will refuse her support her 

Archived