Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

CoS keeps slamming Taylor, SNL performance now

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Consequence of Sound keeps slamming Taylor hard this time around, it loooks as if the site is now monitored by a Taylor Swift hater 

From their review of Reputation being as low as 33 (D) to now her latest performance, Consequence of Sound is determined to try at least damage Taylor in a way....here’s what they have to say:

“Taylor Swift was very obviously job lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live

You could say she wasn't ready for it

Following Ashlee Simpson’s disastrous performance in 2004, Lorne Michaels banned musical guests from lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live. But tonight he apparently made an exception for Taylor Swift, who was very obviously out of sync with the backing track during her first performance of the evening. You could say she wasn’t ready for it”

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

Well, the backing track was very overpowering to the point it was distracting. You could also tell she had trouble keeping up with it. I thought that while watching on Saturday.  In this instance, I don't think the reviewer is incorrect...

bloody g

they need to act professionalist and stop hating her for attention like if they were an internet forum of a gay cult

EDIT: I'm not defending her, just saying that CoS are petty af

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

they need to act professionalist and stop hating her for attention like if they were an internet forum of a gay cult

Are they hating tho

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

“You could say she wasn’t ready for it”

Nnnnnnnn :toofunny:

I don’t think she was lip syncing at all, she’s just naturally not a good performer, plus that backtrack was ridiculously loud :duck:

bloody g
Just now, Drin Lon said:

Are they hating tho

yes

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

idk, she seemed fine. seemed like they played the chorus at full volume and didn't have a backing track for the verses. 

She was obviously not lip syncing but the backing track was too loud and she wasn't able to keep up with it. She's not a good performer.

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I don’t see this as hating, more like making observations. 

Hating would be like when the media was constantly bagging on Gaga’s weight gains, when Kettle was dragged by the media for her hair, etc. 

Levine
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

yes

If THAT is hating (one publication vs 1000 in her favour) what was that happened to Gaga during the ARTPOP era?

Child please. 

Archived