Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Gaga Has a Week Off Two Days After Nov. 19

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

I put this under "rumor" basically because it coincides with all the new music rumors.

Starting November 21st - two days after the rumored release of a new single - Gaga doesn't have a show until November 28th.

I'm not saying she's releasing a new single, but if she is, the weekend before her week off would be the best time to do it. Maybe gives her the time to promote, do some radio interviews. Or you know, rest. Who knows. :poot:

....trying not to hype myself, but it all adds up. :pray:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a coincidence

If she were to release a new song at all, I highly doubt she had had it planned since February which is when the tour dates came out

gagasgrande

trying not to get hyped but y’all keep adding fuel to the fire and it’s IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT GET HYPED AHDJSJDJ TAKE MY WIG GAGA!

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

I put this under "rumor" basically because it coincides with all the new music rumors.

Starting November 21st - two days after the rumored release of a new single - Gaga doesn't have a show until November 28th.

I'm not saying she's releasing a new single, but if she is, the weekend before her week off would be the best time to do it. Maybe gives her the time to promote, do some radio interviews. Or you know, rest. Who knows. :poot:

....trying not to hype myself, but it all adds up. :pray:

I dont know if it was a made like this on purpose, but one week off would be definitely a good thing to rework the setlist and the show including a new song

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

Girl it's Thanksgiving week :neyde: 

I got excited after reading the post n i read ur comment n my hype balloon got busted:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

DiamondAngel
5 minutes ago, Guille said:

Just a coincidence

If she were to release a new song at all, I highly doubt she had had it planned since February which is when the tour dates came out

Ok, but maybe she worked in that little break - then boom, she gets a few weeks off due to fibromyalgia pain - and now she decides she wants to do a Joanne B-side, but when will she release it? Then she sees she had a week off, so she schedules it for then. 

Archived