💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga's Next Year

TEANUS

What do you think?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there is any new release coming up?

• Joanne B-sides are definitely coming
    • There's definitely an one off-release a la The Cure coming, whether it's an unreleased track or a DJWS track
    • Nothing will be released, but Gaga might perform something at the tour
    • Gaga will focus on the tour and rest with releasing music until ASIB
    • An EP of all new music with DJWS and the RedOne bops is coming

Featured Posts

TEANUS

With all the rumors/ opinions going around with what Gaga is going to do next, what do you think/ want Gaga to do with each month of her upcoming year (to the end of 2018)?

Personally...I think Gaga does "have something up her sleeve" like she said in September. I think she's decided it's time to accept some of her outtakes and to not throw away some gems that we're not used on albums. I think we will definitely see at least one track, if not a few released, most likely one by the end of the year. There's too much information/ hype surrounding Gaga that point to this. Sure, these rumors come up all the time,  but usually they aren't this widely supported. The last time there was this much information pointing towards new music was pre-Perfect Illusion at the end of summer 2016. January/ February 2018 are clearly the JWT, but we should see an interesting Grammy's week, she'll surely be nominated for at least something for Joanne/ Million Reasons so she should attend. I could see her releasing an EP of B-sides that she could perform a track from at the Grammy's, just to push the tour in Europe and the Joanne era overall. March should be a rest month to recover from the tour and preparing for the release of ASIB. Hopefully by the end of April we see promo for the movie kick in. Worldwide promo hopefully comes first, Gaga's name carries a force around it right now in the US so it obviously needs promo but Europe needs a bigger push, they should push it to Japan since she's so popular there. May will probably be dedicated to the movie, hopefully press-related stuff, interviews, award catering, the soundtrack should come out early in the month, and of course movie release week will be big. June and July should be resting time, but hopefully as Q3 rolls around they begin pushing the movie for awards, mainly for the music. The rest of the year should be a rest and by the end of the year, knowing Gaga, she'll definitely begin pointing to the next album unless she decides to take a considerable break

Obviously you don't have to be as detailed, but what do you think/want Gaga will/ should do?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ryanripley

i think it's another standalone single, however i hope it comes with a video

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

There won't be such thing as "B sides". If she's releasing the RedOne songs or whatever she recorded before Mark, it'd be an album.

B Sides? It's not like 1994 or smth.

MaryJaneHolland

Also, I see LG6 coming in Late 2018. If not the album, then the lead for sure, with the album in Q1 2019.

rodrigokills

I think she should release something when Joanne World Tour starts to finish, like she did with Born This Way (song)

Born To Slay

I think her next album is coming Q4 2018. 

Beside ASIB promo and her European tour, she's off next year. She's already working in music and it seems she's doing so frequently and I can only assume that after the tour, she'll be working on it even more frequently. She seems excited about this upcoming album. 

I also think form a commercial standpoint that Gaga's team knows that it'd be best to get Gaga new hits sooner then later. I think that Gaga will try for some hits this time around. 

SpookyKid
47 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

There won't be such thing as "B sides". If she's releasing the RedOne songs or whatever she recorded before Mark, it'd be an album.

B Sides? It's not like 1994 or smth.

Bands and artists still release B sides

Carly Rae Jepsen did it

Arctic Monkeys release an album worth of B sides everytime they release an album

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived