Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remember life before stanning Gaga?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy

I’ve stabbed from the beginning. My 9 year old gay *** would sit in fronnof the TV and watch her intensely. Then the VMAs came around and my dad showed me her Paparazzi performance where she was literally hanging on the stage. That’s when i knew she was the woman for me. :giveup:

Religion is a product to sell.

I stanned quite a few singers before gaga so tes I remember lol. I was 17 when I first got into her in early 2009 though

BeIIadonna
1 hour ago, NotMyFlop said:

I started stanning Gaga when I was about 12. I have memories pre-Gaga, but they're honestly hard to distinguish. I feel as though I have always effortlessly talked, discussed, defended and praised Gaga. Anyone else like this? :saladga:

Eh, no 

Im slowly drifting away at the minute

Other artists exsist too

tenor.gif

Lana Di Pinto

I don't really remember anything before, I've been a little monster since I was 8, so that's like half of my life :wub:

I might not be flawless, but you know I gotta diamond heart.

TheSlash

I was monstered with PF when it first came out :firega: . I listen to other artists, of course. But I always come back to SlayGa :firega: :kara: .

Spoiler

I was 13 when the song stanned me. I'm kinda feeling old now :wtfga:

Ew, David!

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I have some memory, but not all.

I do remember watching a Bad Romance and  Poker Face parody in French class back when I was in 2010 (the video was about the three little pigs) 

Mychal

Archived