Please Do Not Leak Artists’ Music

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she's gunna have the biggest debut, bookmark me, they were prepared to cover the damage of a leak with the 3 copies bs

That doesn’t make the action of listening to pirated music okay. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Accurate :sharon:

She was going to get my coins until she decided to pull this crap. Now I downloaded it illegally AND she's not getting my coins :staymad:

You act like this isn’t HER music. She can do whatever she wants with it. That is like saying if Walmart doesn’t price something the way YOU want it, that gives you the right to steal it. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

That doesn’t make the action of listening to pirated music okay. 

i'll gladly support indie musicians but i'm sure taylor will be fine wiping her tears with her millions of dollars :bon:  

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

You act like this isn’t HER music. She can do whatever she wants with it. That is like saying if Walmart doesn’t price something the way YOU want it, that gives you the right to steal it. 

Would you relax :ladyhaha: She got lots of my money over these last few years

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Its not like that. Its more like saying that Walmart was taking too long to put it on the shelves so she went to Target instead. :awkney:

⚯͛

Daenerys
43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I C U

Gorgeous

I couldn’t help myself. People don’t want to download any leaks and are debating to click on links so metaphorically it’s almost like they’re Dancing With Their Hands Tied..

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Stefani Gaga said:

This is not funny. Please take this seriously. If you want to joke about this, do so in another thread. It’s disrespectful and I you do think so, be the one to make the change!

girl who put you in charge of policing GGD? can you stop worrying about what others are doing for once?

chaeri pls

littlepotter

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Every hunties in the thread be like

DHr0lpu.jpg

dont tell me this where stalkga came from :air:

chaeri pls

2 hours ago, Stefani Gaga said:

I agree with that, but some users could just say that they disagree and not LMAO the OP.

Don't take things too seriously on this site (or life in general) :giggle: Taylor is rich as hell, an album leak a couple hours prior to the official release won't hurt her a great deal.

Also haven't seen anyone being disrepectful against you here, they're just stating their opinion their own sassy way :happy:

VillainTina

Regardless if we leak it to each other or not

somebody on the internet already did , and most likely a day prior :lolly:

most of my itunes library is compiled of music that has been bought and shared to me

can you imagine computers not having this function and having to listen to music oldstyle and physically buy the cds ?

that would be hella draining and costy.

i only buy cds if i truly support the artist.

(Ex. Gaga, Miley, Katy, Bey, Brit, nicki Ect..)

if not you besta belive im ZIP. ing or RAR. ing that shet lol:hor::giggle:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

Its not like that. Its more like saying that Walmart was taking too long to put it on the shelves so she went to Target instead. :awkney:

If target was a dark hidden ally and you could also get stolen purses from them too. : )

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Would you relax :ladyhaha: She got lots of my money over these last few years

I don't care if Taylor never makes a dime. It is also the people you support by listening to free (it isn't good samaritans putting out this pirated music). 

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i'll gladly support indie musicians but i'm sure taylor will be fine wiping her tears with her millions of dollars :bon:  

because 100% of the money goes to Taylor and not a dime goes into the paychecks of the hundreds of people that are employed by Big Machine. :laughga:

Archived