Luxe Ford

Lack of impulse control? Workaholism?

She's Lady Gaga. That's why!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

bloody g

Expect the unexpected

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

PartySick

I just don't see her releasing new material AND promoting it AND touring for Joanne AND promoting ASIB AND promoting the soundtrack for ASIB :shrug: I think she'll wrap up the JWT, promote ASIB, and take a rest while she polishes LG6. Then she'll return some time in mid-late 2018 to scalp us all :firega:

💚

She said she was taking a break after the tour and ASIB - that doesn't mean she's not releasing new material while on tour. Releasing a song or something doesn't mean a new era/album is coming.

Anveeroy

You need to understand, they are CELEBRITIES. They are managed by people, labels. Music or Movie industry like to create 'FUSS' about everything to stay in the news. See Gaga was taking rest, people went crazy. And then again when Gaga started making music, people have gone crazy. This is called a well-executed marketing strategy. To be honest she needs something to do after the cancellation. And I do not find unusual about it. The whole industry works this way.   

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

NIGHTCRAWLER

I guess she was feeling low because of her disease, and for some reasons we can't know, she just felt like running the music industry again and reconnect with us !!! She's been so active on social medias and she teasing all those things. 

I'm sincerely happy that she seems the feel better 

1 hour ago, Melisandre said:

Probably because she has found love again and finally took time to heal for once.

'I'm the best when I'm in love and I'm in love with you' :flutter:

TimisaMonster

Her fibromyalgia flared up bad right after she said that...probably already felt it in her body

She maybe didn't really know what direction her music should take after Joanne

Wanted to settle down with Christian maybe

Overall, her being off for those weeks was necessary and she is a workaholic and had rest but wanted to get back to writing and touring...then she went on stage and the floodgates on inspiration hit her like a ton of bricks and girl called a pop emergency 911 and has all these producers and engineers cooking up bop after bop for an epic AMA performance and new music coming VERY VERY SOON...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Darcklighter22

We still don’t have any legitimate confirmation. I’m remaining neutral but feel if she would really anything more than just one song it might be an ep to tie over the era less gap when she will be doing promo for ASIB.

she’s hinted at wanted to release a b-side of unreleased tracks. Who knows, either way it’s fun watching the site implode from anticipation. :stalkga:

Archived