💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Admit it...

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

smokingthemall

tbh, I thought the same way about "Frankenstein".. but when I saw that she wants to title it "Frankensteined" I came around to it.

It reminds me of that a song with a "odd" title and ends up being super successful. Like, I can totally see a song titled, 'Frankensteined' at the top of the charts. It's hard to explain

Let's see how this goes...

ReWZp.gif

chase your big, beautiful dreams

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

Why does it sound tacky? :oprah:

Is it because it doesn't roll of the tongue very easily, or doesn't immediately scream 'sophisticated (pretentious) af'? Cuz Perfect Illusion and Bad Romance can easily fit into that category, yet here we are :sure:

Saint Hollywood

Alejandro :chica:

"I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" :chica:

The majority of the Born This Way album :chica:

Gaga having strange titles and lyrics isn't new, sweetie :laughga:

Stabbing the wrong artist if you want not tacky hahaha Gaga's built her career on being so dedicated to otherwise tacky **** that it becomes iconic. It's her thing. 

ChavaWM

I prefer "Frankensteined", it makes it sound like she's using the word to be descriptive 

Without the ED at the end, it's just a name. Which does come off a little cringey

Don't tell me what to do. I actually like "Frankensteined" and can see it as #1 on Charts, although music not the bling.

Like what you Sea?

Not tacky at all, imo.  And we have no idea what Gaga would make of the song, with the lyrics.  The Frankenstein monster was misunderstood, which she may point out.  Frankensteined could be about someone being bullied into being misunderstood.  Or the song could be about anything else, perhaps the horror aspect of the character.  Whatever it is about, it may really grab the audience and become a hit.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived