💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Lord Ryry
13 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Doesn't mean I have to, either. It's not about a lawsuit or money. I'm trying to show respect for Gaga. She didn't have to do what she did, but she did, and I'm eternally grateful. I don't want to jeopardize the opportunity for more fans to get experiences like that in the future. I'm sure after her next performance and meet-and-greet, a lot more will be revealed, but I'd rather some of it be on her terms.

I know, you said earlier you were worried you would go missing for talking about this? lol I was just telling you not to worry, I wasn't trying to force you to speak?  - chill

31 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

2. I'm not gonna do that to Gaga. I'd thankful she shared the song with us. If/when she's ready, she'll release it. I didn't even want to reveal the name, but someone else leaked it and I simply confirmed it was true... and now there's a website saying it was me, and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm scared I will go missing soon. :cryga:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina
14 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Doesn't mean I have to, either. It's not about a lawsuit or money. I'm trying to show respect for Gaga. She didn't have to do what she did, but she did, and I'm eternally grateful. I don't want to jeopardize the opportunity for more fans to get experiences like that in the future. I'm sure after her next performance and meet-and-greet, a lot more will be revealed, but I'd rather some of it be on her terms.

I really love and respect that mindset you have and I wish some other fans thought that way too at times. I hope you know that we all are really appreciative of the things you've told us so far and I'm glad you were able to experience something like that don't feel pressured to say more than you want to.

cool

Justin Hanks
4 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

I know, you said earlier you were worried you would go missing for talking about this? lol I was just telling you not to worry, I wasn't trying to force you to speak? 

Sorry, I'm a little bit on the defensive today. I wasn't expecting this whole thing to blow up like it did. Some very rude people have been contacting me, and others have been spinning my every word. It's getting frustrating. I just don't want to ruin my relationship with my friends or Gaga over this.

Thank you for trying to make me feel better. I sincerely appreciate it. <3

Drin Lon

I'm only gonna get seriously hyped if she's confirmed for the AMAs :gaycat:

(Who am I kidding I've been glued to ggd for hours now :cryga:)

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Imagine the music video :giveup:

GAGA'S THRILLER IS UPON US!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

vincegerardx
11 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I'm only gonna get seriously hyped if she's confirmed for the AMAs :gaycat:

(Who am I kidding I've been glued to ggd for hours now :cryga:)

didn't that get confirmed yesterday? :laughga:

NewUsername
47 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

1. It all happened so fast. I literally only remember the notes for one line.

2. I'm not gonna do that to Gaga. I'd thankful she shared the song with us. If/when she's ready, she'll release it. I didn't even want to reveal the name, but someone else leaked it and I simply confirmed it was true... and now there's a website saying it was me, and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm scared I will go missing soon. :cryga:

2. I understand. But at least record it for yourself (if u haven't done it yet). If we don't get the song, at least it's not 'really lost', get me?

BeIIadonna
5 minutes ago, Kefir said:

TO FRANKENSTEIN(ED):

IF GAGA CANCELS YOU LIKE ALL THOSE 95 UNRELEASED ARTPOP SONGS THEN I WILL LITERALLY GET MY FISHING ROD AND FISH BACK MY WIG. LIKE DOPE SAID "MY HEART WOULD BREAK WITHOUT YOU, STAY WITH ME "BELL BOTTOM BLUE" CAUSE I NEED YOU MORE THEN DOPE" 

YOURS SINCERELY,

TEA 

My Little Phoney
12 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Wig flew first class to Taipei

4qV102w.jpg

don't get a spray tan without asking you gay friends' advice

Gagadonna

Witness the birth of a new race of Little Monsters, members of the Little RedOnesters family, let me introduce you the Little Frankensteinsters :hor:

• Bear locked this topic

Archived