Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song do you think is the epitome of the Joanne era?

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Joanne.

It really encapsulates thesort of hollow anger, familial sadness, and subtle hope of the album, while also literally being about intergenerational pain that comes with family.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Perfect Illusion even tho she hates it :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pop Music

why did I read this as "Which song do you think is the epione of the joanne era" :bon::reductive::lolly:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Perfect Illusion even tho she hates it :selena:

She hates it!? What!!!!???

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

She hates it!? What!!!!???

She didn't promote it well compared to MR

She cuts the song short on tour while MR is an extended 10 minute performance

She just pulled an "Applause" and her label probably told her to put it on the album

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I read the title as Which song do you think is the EPIONE of the Joanne era? :emma: mess

OT: Sinner's Prayer, I remember how slayed I was the first time wgen sge performed it on Dive Bar

... and now i just sit in silence.

I would be tempted to say A-YO, it definitely has the country yet big pop song vibe, but it's somehow a ''weak'' song, it doesn't have the consistency of Joanne, so I'd either say Perfect Illusion because it serves LOOKS and is raw but still exciting or John Wayne. I think John Wayne is underrated. I know it's a fan favourite but it's not enough. This song gets you so pumped & angry & ecstatic. It's not really the mindset of Joanne but when you think about it it kinda makes sense, she's trying to accept what happened and move on, and this song is perfect for it (+ the name alone is very similar to Joanne, and the aesthetics of the video and performances scream Joanne).

Archived