Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Australian Leg?

flynn99

Featured Posts

I know this is a commonly asked question but do you think Gaga will bring the tour to Australia? She promised last year but there has been no further word. What do you think?

Black Jesus †

Edonis

But joking aside, I doubt she’ll extend the tour again to accommodate Asian/Oceanian dates. It sucks for the fans that want to go, but live there and can’t/won’t be able to see her :green:

Irrelevant

The problem is that the stage and production is very big and complex, which can be hard to bring all over the world. So unless she performs a milked down version, it's unlikely she's coming.

Maybe she could use the Coachella stage setup tho, that would be interesting :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lord Temptation

We don't deserve her. We're a puny, cringey nation of drunks and meth heads with no taste.

WildAmerican

Asia probs deserves it more tbh... She should just do like 10 stadiums across Asia, and like 3 in Oceania

I’m in New Zealand, and I want more than anything to see the JWT, I’ve watched just about every YouTube video there is :toofunny:

While TC did pretty well here and in Aus, Joanne never even happened, and given how huge the production is, it would be a very risky move bringing it down here.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bloody

No chances at all.

Not big interest for Joanne, big production, not big demand with artrave before..etc.. So I understand why they are skipping it.

Plus there's always the possibility of cancelling. That's why only got 49 dates..

TimisaMonster

With her recent dip in health and already booked schedule just trying to accommodate her tour date obligations to fans, i dont see her extending the tour like BTWB or MTB...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think joanne is not that big in australia but joanne here in asia is sucessful.

follow me in twitter omg

Archived