Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Shooting in Colorado Walmart


CyanLights

Featured Posts

CyanLights

SOURCE: (x)

02xp-WalMart-jumbo.jpg 

 

A gunman opened fire at a Walmart in Thornton, Colo., on Wednesday evening, striking multiple people, the police said. Two men were confirmed dead, and a woman was taken to the hospital.

It was unclear whether the gunman was among those shot.

The Thornton Police Department confirmed the shooting on Twitter at 6:27 p.m. local time and urged people to stay away from the area.

Link to post
Share on other sites

donutellha

oh my god sending prayers and love to them 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.
Link to post
Share on other sites

ElectricHaus

This is so sickening to continue to hear things like this. 

We've got to continue to spread love and be kind to people. Random acts of kindness is what this world needs. Smiling at strangers, complimenting people, asking about peoples days, etc. 

Nobody deserves to leave this earth in this way......praying for the families!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gagaloo911

Omg I literally live like 15 mins from Thornton. 

Don't know what Walmart it was but how scary! I was just in a different Walmart earlier tonight :ohno:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy

Gun Control!!!!!!

 

Forget it dont feel like discussing gun control for the 582847283th time so ill just say rip for the victims :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't live in Colorado but I obviously go to Walmart everytime, this could have been any of us :wtf: This scares me so much

Link to post
Share on other sites

GunDeaths.gif

Spoiler

sending my love to the famillies that were harmed by this attack

 

broadcast the boom, boom, boom, boom ... and make 'em all dance to it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really worried that in Brazil, politicians that defends no gun control is gaining popularity very quickly. Here the violence is very high, but its much more because of quality of education and income inequality than anything else. We just got through a shooting in a kids' school right here in my city, a boy killed two and hurt many others with his mother's gun, who is a cop. 
I pray every day that populism won't win over ideas in our presidential election next year. Sending my love and prayers to the families.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
Link to post
Share on other sites

And another one...God why. Wishing the best for the victims families. I don't mean this to come off as rude towards the victims or anything but this is the most American headline :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

Poor innocent people...

This world is scary... and I wouldnt be surprised if more people develop fears of being outside their home. 

Like...you can't go to school, a concert, a movie, a bike ride, shopping at basic Wal-Mart anymore without wondering if you'll die today just going about your daily activities...

:wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Wanesta said:

GunDeaths.gif

  Hide contents

sending my love to the famillies that were harmed by this attack

 

To this day, I still don't understand America's obsession with guns, I swear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ElectricHaus said:

This is so sickening to continue to hear things like this. 

We've got to continue to spread love and be kind to people. Random acts of kindness is what this world needs. Smiling at strangers, complimenting people, asking about peoples days, etc. 

Nobody deserves to leave this earth in this way......praying for the families!

Exactly.  This is what Gaga has been saying for years; kindness must be unconditional and practiced always.  She changes the world when others follow her message.

I live outside the space time continuum.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...