opinion

Will CrazyGa Will Ever Comeback

jayzer

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperGypsy

kinda want it to, but also it might feel a little bit forced idk? if she dresses like she did at the superbowl or the grammy's 2017 from now on that'll be cool, it's like a mixture of both old and new gaga

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

calmar

Gaga has grown up a bit. She'll be a bit 'crazy' in her own way into the future, true (see the Super Bowl), but especially since the onset of her illnesses have become a thing, I doubt she'll go to quite the lengths she used to. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

She will be back for sure :reductive:  She has always been versatile, in fashion,music and everything. Thus, it's just a more toned down version she's embracing in Joanne era. But JWT shows glimpses of her quirkiness back. LG6 will have crazyGa back with full force. Prepare the wig glue bitches :tony:

Tan Fei

not to that extent please. prefer the current her crazy and unique in her own elegant and sophisticated way , n only when she wants to. 

15 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

i hope not, i prefer mature and classy gaga

Same. I was never really a fan before C2C. She simply makes much better music with great quality when she isn't going out on a daily basis with those outfits.

Archived