Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Netflix suspends production on House of Card's final season

manicholic

Featured Posts

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Miley said:

Good

Standing against rape is never an overreaction. Some of you should seek help if you think the opposite

lmaooooo

chaeri pls

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Omg not even finishing filming of the next season...Netflix is the one that needs to CHILL :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusticeforVenus
17 minutes ago, Swine said:

That is a very, very immature and naive attitude. I don't even know how to approach it.

Oh, I am sorry. We shouldnt do anything,  30 years are a long time ago.... The victim is healed and thereis no more victims... Lets Stay happy...

ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR CHILD ABUSERS

I've never watched this show so I'm not at all invested or devastated, but it just makes sense for Netflix to do this.

It would be an extremely bad look for Netflix to have one of their prominent shows fronted by a man who was exposed to be a sexual predator of a child. That's a no-brainer.

Get rid of Kevin Spacey, shift the story to the female character and BAM! Good PR karma storm for Netflix. :oprah:

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, MetalliGa said:

I'm all for the downfall of Hollywood but this is all boy who cried wolf

1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

BYE Netflix

Like, after this they totally lost my respect.

1 hour ago, Swine said:

The overreaction is real.

1 hour ago, StarlightSeiya said:

^^

People's jobs are on hold because of this. 

Excuse you all but have you even considered the way the production crew and other cast feel about working on the show now after this? You're literally assuming that an entire cast and production are comfortable with continuing production and don't have concerns. 

I urge you all to take some time to actually think about this and fully consider the situation before immediately jumping to conclusions and forming an opinion on it. 

Netflix knows a whole lot more about this than any of you do, and they likely got input from others before coming to this decision by taking other thoughts. 

Gagaloo911

People on this site are some of the worst :saladga:

So many of you with obvious biases and just jumping to conclusions without even fully considering the situation and how everyone on set is feeling. 

But I guess the only thing that matters is how you feel and what you think right? God forbid you have to consider other people's thoughts and feelings and opinions. It wouldn't be like y'all to not be so self-absorbed. It's disgusting :wtf:

littlepotter
14 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR CHILD ABUSERS

what a disgusting thing to say. death penalty is the most barbaric concept in the world and has no place in modern society

3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Excuse you all but have you even considered the way the production crew and other cast feel about working on the show now after this? You're literally assuming that an entire cast and production are comfortable with continuing production and don't have concerns. 

I urge you all to take some time to actually think about this and fully consider the situation before immediately jumping to conclusions and forming an opinion on it. 

Netflix knows a whole lot more about this than any of you do, and they likely got input from others before coming to this decision by taking other thoughts. 

will you be willing to become unemployed because a guy did nothing to you 30 years ago?

chaeri pls

GagaMyBlood95
40 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

So you're saying that 100+ crew members were uncomfortable working with one of the lead actors of the show after 5 seasons working with him and having no problems whatsoever?

I just don't want you to think that I am justifying what he did, because I am not BUT I do strongly feel that its being blown out of proportions and this messy Netflix decision just confirms it.

2 hours ago, JusticeforVenus said:

So u support Child abuse when people is drunk? What a terrible point of view. HE IS STILL A VICTIM, NO MATTER WHAT U THINK

Omg, have you even read what was my comment about? Nobody here supports child abuse

Spacey might have just fallen on the boy cuz he was drunk.

The thing is, we have no freakin idea what happened that night. There is no evidence for your claims. Spencey wasnt even accused of that and y'all callin him a pedophile...

Gagaloo911
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

what a disgusting thing to say. death penalty is the most barbaric concept in the world and has no place in modern society

will you be willing to become unemployed because a guy did nothing to you 30 years ago?

Wow, super cute attitude you have toward sexual assault and issues with consent. You should be proud :awkney:

Like get a grip and stop erasing and ignoring what victims of this major problem have to say. It doesn't matter if it was 30 years ago. If you can't recognize how much victims have historically been silenced and ignored, then you and your attitude are deeply problematic and you need a reality check. 

3 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

So you're saying that 100+ crew members were uncomfortable working with one of the lead actors of the show after 5 seasons working with him and having no problems whatsoever?

I just don't want you to think that I am justifying what he did, because I am not BUT I do strongly feel that its being blown out of proportions and this messy Netflix decision just confirms it.

Is that what I said though, that they all are uncomfortable? I didn't say that, just that you don't know how they all feel and that it needs to be considered. 

Maybe they all feel completely comfortable and Netflix shouldn't have made this decision, that's possible. But it's more likely that at least a few felt that way. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Wow, super cute attitude you have toward sexual assault and issues with consent. You should be proud :awkney:

Like get a grip and stop erasing and ignoring what victims of this major problem have to say. It doesn't matter if it was 30 years ago. If you can't recognize how much victims have historically been silenced and ignored, then you and your attitude are deeply problematic and you need a reality check. 

what the fuck does any of this have to do with silencing victims? are you even reading what people are saying or are you just saying what you want to say based on what you want to understand? and you have the nerve to tell ME i need a reality check. look around you sweetheart, not one person on this site would support sexual assault yet everyone's disagreeing with you so that should be telling of where the problem is.

chaeri pls

Archived