Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs confirmed for ASIB

Danny Milk

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

How many songs did she perform

I've only witnessed that ballad and "Heal Me" (both different days)

1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Was it good?

YAAAAAAS it was! None of us were able to listen to the finished version of the song because the version that was playing didn't involve the orchestra (literally the scene had actors pretending to play instruments behind Gaga). All I could say is that the song is going to make a lot of people sob. (I know I did!) The version that was playing was mostly piano and violin with a few empty moments (that I'm assuming with have an orchestra edited in it). 

SPOILERS ABOUT THIS SCENE: Jack (Bradley's character) died in the movie. This song's dedicated to him. She's wearing a sky blue dress, with her hair tied up (brunette). Sparkly red shoes (Dorothy teas). It was the same day Sonja died so this made the scene even sadder. Bradley was comforting Gaga before and after the scene was shot/reshot. It was in a beautiful theatre, Ally's officially made it big! 

HEAL ME SPOILERS:

It's performed in an iHeart radio concert. She had brown hair. She's wearing a dark blue outift similar to Britney outfit:

FF_britney_spears_concert_jc_140818_7x10

Just less see through. Same hair style, too. Her ass is see through though. Same microphone, too. Jack missed her performance, Ally's pissed off. She even calls him a mother ****er. I think he's on his knees at one point. She was worried about him, he could have died for some reason (which wasn't revealed). 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

There's a ballad she performed when I was an extra in one of the USC theatres. I don't remember any of the lyrics, all i could say is that it's her "I Will Always Love You". Since I don't have any proof, it's your choice if you want to believe me or not. It was the same day that Sonja passed away. 

I was also there!

I remember some parts of the lyrics. 

I don't want to feel another touch, I don't want to start a fire

I don't want to feel another kiss, another name roll off my lips. 

Then it mentioned something about not letting the sunlight in. 

I will never love again. 

It was beautiful!

6 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I've only witnessed that ballad and "Heal Me" (both different days)

YAAAAAAS it was! None of us were able to listen to the finished version of the song because the version that was playing didn't involve the orchestra (literally the scene had actors pretending to play instruments behind Gaga). All I could say is that the song is going to make a lot of people sob. (I know I did!) The version that was playing was mostly piano and violin with a few empty moments (that I'm assuming with have an orchestra edited in it). 

SPOILERS ABOUT THIS SCENE: Jack (Bradley's character) died in the movie. This song's dedicated to him. She's wearing a sky blue dress, with her hair tied up (brunette). Sparkly red shoes (Dorothy teas). It was the same day Sonja died so this made the scene even sadder. Bradley was comforting Gaga before and after the scene was shot/reshot. It was in a beautiful theatre, Ally's officially made it big! 

HEAL ME SPOILERS:

It's performed in an iHeart radio concert. She had brown hair. She's wearing a dark blue outift similar to Britney outfit:

FF_britney_spears_concert_jc_140818_7x10

Just less see through. Same hair style, too. Her ass is see through though. Same microphone, too. Jack missed her performance, Ally's pissed off. She even calls him a mother ****er. I think he's on his knees at one point. She was worried about him, he could have died for some reason (which wasn't revealed). 

Did you forget about my show? 

Why did you miss my show?

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, GeoDude said:

I was also there!

I remember some parts of the lyrics. 

I don't want to feel another touch, I don't want to start a fire

I don't want to feel another kiss, another name roll off my lips. 

Then it mentioned something about not letting the sunlight in. 

I will never love again. 

It was beautiful!

OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME!! YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF THE WAY THAT THE "I will never love again" part sounds. The rest sounds familiar, but I can't put her voice in it yet. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

Did you forget about my show? 

Why did you miss my show?

Wait, what? Is that a song? I was only able to make it to three shootings (the one where she sang "Bad Romance" for the fans, the "Heal Me" one, and the one we both went to.) 

Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME!! YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF THE WAY THAT THE "I will never love again" part sounds. The rest sounds familiar, but I can't put her voice in it yet. 

No problem, I can still hear it!

What a day, longest wait but it was all worth it. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

No problem, I can still hear it!

What a day, longest wait but it was all worth it. 

It totally was! I remembered how much people left and felt had for them since they've missed the masterpiece that is that song :diane:

Where were you in the line? I'm trying to see if we met each other or not. Did you win anything in the raffle?

1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Wait, what? Is that a song? I was only able to make it to three shootings (the one where she sang "Bad Romance" for the fans, the "Heal Me" one, and the one we both went to.) 

Ha! No. 

I was just mocking the part riight before they wrapped that day. Remeber Bradley was on his knees and Gaga kept reciting the same line. 

Did you forget my show? Over and over 

Lextyr97
Just now, MannyMonroe18 said:

It totally was! I remembered how much people left and felt had for them since they've missed the masterpiece that is that song :diane:

Where were you in the line? I'm trying to see if we met each other or not. Did you win anything in the raffle?

I know I tagged the wrong comment, but you mentioned they were pretending to play the song. Was Gaga singing live or was it just the version playing?

1 minute ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I was probably one of the first 12 people. 

Towards the front of the line. 

Inside i sat on thr 3rd row center stage. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I know I tagged the wrong comment, but you mentioned they were pretending to play the song. Was Gaga singing live or was it just the version playing?

She sang the ballad 

it was more just the orchestra mimicking playing the instruments. Maybe since it wold sound more HD if their added on instead of live? 

DrKindnessKunt1999
11 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

Ha! No. 

I was just mocking the part riight before they wrapped that day. Remeber Bradley was on his knees and Gaga kept reciting the same line. 

Did you forget my show? Over and over 

I have a horrid memory. Maybe I'll remember with more reminders? 💁🏻I was there during the whole time. I do remember Lee though. 

9 minutes ago, GeoDude said:

I was probably one of the first 12 people. 

Towards the front of the line. 

Inside i sat on thr 3rd row center stage. 

Then I don't think I met you. Just to (MAYBE) refresh your memory, do you remember an really nervous guy winning a white "Hey Girl" t-shirt that didn't really know if he won or not and Lee had to make sure it was the right raffle code. I literally just took the shirt and ran away. 

4 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I have a horrid memory. Maybe I'll remember with more reminders? 💁🏻I was there during the whole time. I do remember Lee though. 

Then I don't think I met you. Just to (MAYBE) refresh your memory, do you remember an really nervous guy winning a white "Hey Girl" t-shirt that didn't really know if he won or not and Lee had to make sure it was the right raffle code. I literally just took the shirt and ran away. 

Yes! I remember that! During the raffle i sat on the far left hand side. 

A lot of people where obsessed with Lee. And his "y'all are salty" line. 

I met a lot of monsters during those shoots. 

Some of us got together before the JWT show at the Forum. 

Archived