Feelings on Venus  

127 members have voted

1. 1. VENUS

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Meh
    • Don't Like It
    • Hate it(i should delete my account)
    • Britney Jean is honestly so underrated like this might not be the place but if you have 4 minutes go listen to Passenger, that **** BOPS HARD. Britney honestly tried with that album and it's sad to know that everybody hates it because of some bad choices from label execs. Like if it wasn't rushed out for vegas that **** would have been pop perfection. There were so many interesting and creative ideas behind it that Brit never got the chance to fully execute and I'm just having a moment where I really feel sad for her. She really wanted to deliver Blackout 2.0 and couldn't, imagine pouring your soul into something and watching as all of your fans reject it and you, such a sad place to be in. Honestly it's a miracle Britney survived 2013, I know I wouldn't. But yeah anyway this option is for not having an opinion on hit ARTPOP single venus or something. While I'm here how are y'all doing? Alright I hope? I've been feeling sort of down but things are headed in a great direction for me in my personal life. Exciting ****. Saving up to go see the JWT again in Denver and I honestly can't wait for that. Have y'all got to see the tour yet? At least the ones of you that are in the US? I can't imagine the anticipation of waiting for her to come back after the cancelled dates :giveup: I hope she adds some new songs for y'all or something. Maybe a pity fan favorite performance of DITD or some ****. I would say Venus was in the running to be added to the setlist but seeing as how it's been alleged that some of you hate it I don't know what to say :oprah: I couldn't imagine being so tasteless. Less taste than that Starbucks food smfh y'all need new ears i s2g :saladga: Like first you hate Britney Jean and now y'all hate Venus? What's next? Are y'all even gonna like music at all in a week? I feel bad for some of you poor, sad, lost souls

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY

Venus is hands down my favorite Gaga song ever it's such a bop and the demo/Madeon versions (I know they're fanmade) slay my entire life

im gonna get a tattoo in honor of the song some day

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

tbh

Spoiler

Britney Jean is honestly so underrated like this might not be the place but if you have 4 minutes go listen to Passenger, that **** BOPS HARD. Britney honestly tried with that album and it's sad to know that everybody hates it because of some bad choices from label execs. Like if it wasn't rushed out for vegas that **** would have been pop perfection. There were so many interesting and creative ideas behind it that Brit never got the chance to fully execute and I'm just having a moment where I really feel sad for her. She really wanted to deliver Blackout 2.0 and couldn't, imagine pouring your soul into something and watching as all of your fans reject it and you, such a sad place to be in. Honestly it's a miracle Britney survived 2013, I know I wouldn't. But yeah anyway this option is for not having an opinion on hit ARTPOP single venus or something. While I'm here how are y'all doing? Alright I hope? I've been feeling sort of down but things are headed in a great direction for me in my personal life. Exciting ****. Saving up to go see the JWT again in Denver and I honestly can't wait for that. Have y'all got to see the tour yet? At least the ones of you that are in the US? I can't imagine the anticipation of waiting for her to come back after the cancelled dates :giveup: I hope she adds some new songs for y'all or something. Maybe a pity fan favorite performance of DITD or some ****. I would say Venus was in the running to be added to the setlist but seeing as how it's been alleged that some of you hate it I don't know what to say :oprah: I couldn't imagine being so tasteless. Less taste than that Starbucks food smfh y'all need new ears i s2g :saladga: Like first you hate Britney Jean and now y'all hate Venus? What's next? Are y'all even gonna like music at all in a week? I feel bad for some of you poor, sad, lost souls

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The demo is better but it’s still a great song.

Venus, Do What U Want, Mary Jane Holland and Applause are the best songs on ARTPOP.

It's one of the few songs I really love from ARTPOP. I was so disappointed when it wasn't a single anymore. The single cover and aesthetic looked amazing! :giveup:

Meruk Holland
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Zeus is OK if you enjoy vanilla kind of fun :giggle:

Both are inferior to Ares

Ares_Mars_Greek_God_Art_01_by_GenzoMan.j

blackthorns

Venus is one of my top five gaga songs so yanno.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Stephen

Gurl what that Britney Jean comment is so incorrect and delusional LMFAOOO :sharon:

I literally love Brit im a lowkey stan but girl.... no.

269a08e058174a72c12c946f0017012167238108

imnotyourbabe10

Love it. The layers and overall hippie, existential love vibes  

Plus, the lyrics are what I want in a partner. How I'd know it's love --"Cuz you're outta this wold, galaxy, space and time..." 

Archived