• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Primadonna I see in the top 50 of Pop radio? :flutter:

Whoa, really, It's #49 with 439 spins! I Love That song, played the **** out of that.

saltface

Whoa, really, It's #49 with 439 spins! I Love That song, played the **** out of that.

I wish America would really jump on to her. I went to see her a few weeks ago and she is soo talented :giveup:

Americano

I wish America would really jump on to her. I went to see her a few weeks ago and she is soo talented

She bombed on Jimmy Kimmel though tbh

Americano

Vocals were all over the place, idk if it even did anything for her on iTunes.

If there is ONE thing that new artists need to SLAY at is their first televised performance in the United States. Miss Universe helped Just Dance start to chart back in August 2008. And Gaga's first major award show performance in the United States (VMA's 2009) did wonders for Gaga.

saltface

If there is ONE thing that new artists need to SLAY at is their first televised performance in the United States. Miss Universe helped Just Dance start to chart back in August 2008. And Gaga's first major award show performance in the United States (VMA's 2009) did wonders for Gaga.

That performance will forever be one of my faves :flutter:

And didn't Adele first gain popularity in the US after a performance on SNL?

Today, Rihanna was confirmed as one of the headliners at iHeart Music Festival, which will be held on September 22nd.

Now, rumors start swirling that the barbadian popstar will actually take the stage to premier the first single of her upcoming album (the seventh in as many years).

:noparty:

That performance will forever be one of my faves :flutter:

And didn't Adele first gain popularity in the US after a performance on SNL?

Yes, that and her 2 Grammy wins helped her album peak in the Top 10.

saltface

Today, Rihanna was confirmed as one of the headliners at iHeart Music Festival, which will be held on September 22nd.

Now, rumors start swirling that the barbadian popstar will actually take the stage to premier the first single of her upcoming album (the seventh in as many years).

OMG

Hasn't she been working with RedOne? I wonder what they come up with

Arturo

Good for Rihanna for trying to keep her fans pleased, but seriously it feels as though the TTT era just started. And she already wants to premier her first single in 2 months? :deadbanana:

CoolTrainerTerry

The performers were announced on Monday....but the single thing is news to me. Not a surprise, but still.

Oyemiamor

Good for Rihanna for trying to keep her fans pleased, but seriously it feels as though the TTT era just started. And she already wants to premier her first single in 2 months? :deadbanana:

Eventually people have to get tired of seeing and hearing her all over the place. I'm curious to see how her next album sells or if this is just pushing people to buy the 1-2 singles that they like.

Cheers isn't even a year old, she's still fresh out of Loud era. :dies: