2 minutes ago, Altair said:

Omg.

the charts aren’t everything!!!!!!

Only fans of flop artists live by that.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

I think her biggest mistake was being exclusively on Tidal. Formation could have been huge, but no one could hear it. 

jaXXXon

:ladyhaha:

First off, Mi Gente became a hit in the US because of Beyonce. If that ain't power then I don't know what is. 

gagaisitalian

Excuse me no. Mi Gente was a sad attempt at a Despacito 2.0 and did anyone truly think there would be 2 foreign-language #1 singles in America basically back to back?

TBH she should have never jumped on that track. It was so desperate. I LOVE Bey but...I have never seen her follow a trend so quickly. It all kind of seemed silly.

Anyways, what I'm saying, is that a track that Bey was just featured on doesn't signify her power as a solo artist whatsoever. She hasn't been a radio force in years, her power lies in album sales and her incredible force as a touring act.

Guest bostonGUY

Pop girls are over

The GP doesn't care anymore lets all be real

I mean 20 years of dance pop? you can only take so much. Which is why eveyone is on hip hop now, its much chiller in vibes than pop dance music

Thomas P

She’s an album artist. This was just a remix for charity. 

Her albums will be top sellers for a long time to come, cause she serves quality and nothing else.:lana:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Her power has always been an illusion. Her talent and songs have never been this good to the point where she has all this hype and praise. It's always been a perfect illusion. She's been made to look like she's as big as Prince, or Michael Jackson when she's just Beyoncé, an artist not that different from the others 

She will find a way to use her family for fame and power again......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Her next global hit is Paparazzi Pt. 3 :poot: Bookmark me.

OP: I guess her songs aren't that catchy and interesting. Her lyrics contain vulgar words which radios don't play and nobody even knows when she puts out a single tbh :trollga:

5 hours ago, bostonGUY said:

Pop girls are over

The GP doesn't care anymore lets all be real

I mean 20 years of dance pop? you can only take so much. Which is why eveyone is on hip hop now, its much chiller in vibes than pop dance music

I mean, Beyonce is not a pop girl. Lemonade is urban contemporary and tbh, without the visuals, Lemonade is quite blah and not exciting :selena:

Archived