Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christian Gifts Gaga An Original Andy Warhol Screen Print

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Oh wow, that's so nice of him and a perfect present for Gaga.

I'm sure she was thrilled :happy:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

Yeah like 99% of the people around the world in a relationship with access to social media.

Or because she is a celebrity she cant do it?

And why put "gifts" in quotes?

You are basically implying that her relationships are fake, and thats a very low thing to do...

No I'm not. I said "gifts" because it was proven that some things that were supposed to gifts from taylor, for example, weren't actually gifts, she bought them herself. And then there's people always speculating. 

For someone who used to say she was private, she for sure posts a lot. And I think people, celebrity or not, who post the kind of relationship pics that she does, like the one where he is carrying her and some of Taylor pics, are annoying and a little lame. Nobody needs to see it, its private life. 

JustYouandI
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

That still doesn't mean that he doesn't make good money and has made good investments. 

Where did I say otherwise?. In my other reply I specifically said that he could afford it because he makes more than 1 million every year.

JustYouandI
7 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

Yes....but sometimes women, Especially can cling onto the wrong person; I mean **** how long was it before she broke up with Taylor before dating that guy? I just don’t want her to end up like Mary j bilge, her husband who was her manger is taking her to the bank. I feel he will do the same to gaga! Get her pregnant, then claim she is unfit to raise a child because of her mental state. :gaycat::sweat: something about him that doesn’t do it for me! 

That sounds like really elaborate fanfiction. Come on, the guy already has almost adult kids, why would he set her up to destroy her like that. 

Y’all need to stop being so ****ing rude to Christian. You make yourselves look so disrespectful and tacky. Stop. 

ryanripley

the bitterness in this thread

some of yall need to go outside

Naomi-Clark-90210-The-CW-051915.thumb.jp

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

No I'm not. I said "gifts" because it was proven that some things that were supposed to gifts from taylor, for example, weren't actually gifts, she bought them herself. And then there's people always speculating. 

For someone who used to say she was private, she for sure posts a lot. And I think people, celebrity or not, who post the kind of relationship pics that she does, like the one where he is carrying her and some of Taylor pics, are annoying and a little lame. Nobody needs to see it, its private life. 

a concept: people change, maybe she feels more comfortable sharing than before, her relationships are still very private in comparison

another concept: a person's relationship is their own business and they choose how much of it they want to put on display or not, you're right that nobody needs to see it so if you don't want you, i'd recommend not entering threads on the topic or unfollowing her on social media 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GRIMEZSZ

OMG stop this, you guys should not comment on the relationship of Stef and Christian, they look like a bunch of psychopaths is scary! :oprah:

Teal Ambition
35 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the bitterness in this thread

some of yall need to go outside

Naomi-Clark-90210-The-CW-051915.thumb.jp

Your icon :tony: I live for her shadiness in 90210

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Runway
1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

So are Christian’s divorce papers and yet... you read its details.. :toofunny: so which is it, do you care or don’t? :oprah: 

Talent Agent has got some connections, wow!

I kid, lmao. That's actually a very thoughtful and beautiful gift.

3 points in and ready for more

Wwhen i saw the ig post i thought it was a portrait she did :giveup: looks like she and christian imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived