Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KING said:

Queen of Surprise Performances :diane:

if only she dropped a surprise single soon too

It was so nice of the president to take a picture with America's former leaders.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

monsterdino

Gaga should have performed this, with a piano version and screaming HOOOOOOOOOKER with those vocals :giveup: 

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Gaga should have performed this, with a piano version and screaming HOOOOOOOOOKER with those vocals :giveup: 

wow that's a lot of views for a non-single. imagine if spotify was big then

scallywally

Looked and sounded great and SO WELL! Phew thank god shes feeling better. I don't think she has missed and award shows or something like this. She is such a trooper. Feel sorry for the fans that missed her show in Europe tonight and they will wake up knowing she performed elsewhere. She does dig herself a hole sometimes. Her make up is flawless.

Queen of speeches, Queen of surprise performances, Queen of Talent... Flawless, just flawless.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga performs at #OneAmericaAppeal tonight
Bad Monster Kid

Million Reasons was great. The higher notes and head voice were amazing and Its great to see her get more comfortable with it. She sounded off key to me in the last two songs.  

SILENT HILL

I MET HER!!!!! SHE SIGNED MY PHONECASE AND I GOT A PICTURE!!!! I WISHED HER A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR JOANNE!!! AND SHE TOLD US IT JUST WENT PLATINUM!!!

Ladygagalover

Aside from the minor mess up in Million Reasons, this was phenomenal. The intricate and detailed piano, the on-topic speeches about the state of the union, and the range of her angelic voice made this performance and appearance at tonight’s event a career highlight.

Lady Gaga is officially a LEGEND in not only our eyes, but in the eyes of the GP.

:firega:

Kimblue
2 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

I MET HER!!!!! SHE SIGNED MY PHONECASE AND I GOT A PICTURE!!!! I WISHED HER A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FIR JOANNE!!! AND SHE TOLD US IT JUST WENT PLATINUM!!!

😮 Congrats!

Archived