💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Joanne bigger than BTW in the US?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

brit4ever
45 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

MR is quite popular actually, for straight and non fans and her haters, as i have tons of them in my circle and they loved it.

In the USA, yes, WW it's barely known.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't think this is true (talking about female artists).

Yeah sure, when only talking about females I think the only artists to outsell it are Beyoncé and Rihanna (Pink will soon tho) but the fact is that BTW was the third best selling overall. Joanne isn't close to that. 

Born To Slay
5 hours ago, brit4ever said:

And still, Joanne's impact was minimal. And you get the chance to perform at the SB only once(unless you are Beyonce) so I'm worried if there would still be hype about LG6, I realy hope so, but who knows.....

After seeing The Cure do as well as it did with no promo, no m/v or radio deal, I'm pretty confident that if Gaga puts out a GP friendly pop song as the lead single next era, it will be a hit. I don't think we need to worry about LG6. 

Lona Delery

thinking she's as big or even bigger than during the BTW era is completly delulu

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

4 hours ago, brit4ever said:

In the USA, yes, WW it's barely known.

my girl friends which aren't american loved that song, and they discovered through radio play. and yes, they are not fans.

Overall, I have never met or knew a local who has listened to BTW in full. With Joanne almost all my friends and like random GP in my life listened to it regularly when it came out. 

Archived