Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Bad Romance" Should've Won ROTY & SOTY

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
40 minutes ago, Yonce Jr said:

It should have been #1 on billboard charts too:firega:

Yep but tbh today who cares. More people know bad romance today then 95% of the #1 of the the last 20 years. Some songs hit #1 and stay there for weeks only to be forgotten about in a year. Others never hit #1 but the song makes impact and have relevancy decades to come. BR is one of those songs. 

44 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Yep but tbh today who cares. More people know bad romance today then 95% of the #1 of the the last 20 years. Some songs hit #1 and stay there for weeks only to be forgotten about in a year. Others never hit #1 but the song makes impact and have relevancy decades to come. BR is one of those songs. 

Yeah, you're right. Bad Romance will always be #1 in our hearts:selena:truly an iconic song:tony:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Agreed. The powers that be should disrupt all awards even this year and fix this godlike mistake or I will never forgive them. :tea::applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

It obviously made the top 5 in votes, but for whatever reason they decided to leave it out. Perhaps they felt nominating an EP for album of the year was a bit much already so didn't want Gaga overload? I don't know. Its mindboggling really.

Doncho

This just proves my point of Poker Face being the superior and iconic hit of miss Gaga :classy:

Bue yeah I agree it deserved AT LEAST a nomination in both categories!

Decodekid

Bad Romance is the definition of what a classic is 

the melody

the lyrics

the choreo that comes with it

the several hooks

:golfclap:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

FameHookah

There's a lot of awards that gaga sould have (oscar, BTW grammies, etc)  but we cant do anything now, she has bad luck i guess..

WTF is MDNA

Archived