P!nk @ the Beginning of Each Era

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Pop Music
59 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Try This  (November 2003)

2003-American-Music-Awards-Shrine-Audito

The iconic forgotten about flop era. Truly ha ARTPOP 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

LaLuna
33 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Thank you! Finally someone said it.

She used to be a rule breaker, now her songs feel like they are made to fit on the radio. 

28 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I totally feel both of these comments. Use to love her, but now I find her music very contrived and not having a lot of substance. I miss her earlier eras. :S

Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks that. Her first two eras were EVERYTHING. She was so fresh and unique back then. Now she does the same thing over and over again, every album sounds the same. I stanned her so hard back in the early 2000s, now she's sooo boring. Don't get me wrong, I still think she's super talented. But her music is just so bland to me now. 

maxthewonderdog

She seems like a good person with her head and heart in the right place... but that music... zzzzz. :huh:

GypsyBabe
9 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Thank God I'm not the only one who thinks that. Her first two eras were EVERYTHING. She was so fresh and unique back then. Now she does the same thing over and over again, every album sounds the same. I stanned her so hard back in the early 2000s, now she's sooo boring. Don't get me wrong, I still think she's super talented. But her music is just so bland to me now. 

I feel the same way. I respect her as a person and think she is too talented to be putting out the kind of music that she has been. It’s almost always a disappointment to me. She lost her rawness at some point along the way. 

⚯͛

Archived