💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kesha's Rainbow tour - worth seeing

Ronk

Featured Posts

21 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

I went to the Philly show last night too omg. I lined up at like 10AM and honestly seeing it so close was worth it. I was shocked at just how amazing she was!

I cannot find the song Rainbow in the video I recorded.  Do you remember if she sang that song?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Meredith Grey
37 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I cannot find the song Rainbow in the video I recorded.  Do you remember if she sang that song?

No, she skipped rainbow :(

12 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

No, she skipped rainbow :(

Thank you.

Here is a highlights video including clips from each song performed in the concert in Philadelphia.  I recorded this in HD from my seat in the front row of the mezzanine.

Tagging those who expressed interest:  @Meredith Grey @that juju @ryanripley @DaftFameMonster @That J @aaron l @Shangela @SDG91

That J
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Here is a highlights video including clips from each song performed in the concert in Philadelphia.  I recorded this in HD from my seat in the front row of the mezzanine.

Tagging those who expressed interest:  @Meredith Grey @that juju @ryanripley @DaftFameMonster @That J @aaron l @Shangela @SDG91

Oh cool and nice view too!  I'll check all this out. You are rather awesome!  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

39 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Thank you! This will be my second time seeing her :) last time I saw her was 2011 for the Get Sleazy Tour! My venue doesn't have a mezzanine, it's just a flat floor

SiliconeMonster

I'm still gutted I wasn't able to see her in San Diego in September :cryga:

Find your freedom in the music

4 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

Thank you! This will be my second time seeing her :) last time I saw her was 2011 for the Get Sleazy Tour! My venue doesn't have a mezzanine, it's just a flat floor

My concert was billed as a standing-only concert, but I wanted a front row seat to make my videos.  I checked several seating charts for the venue and found one that mentioned "center mezzanine seats".  I called the box office and they said they don't sell those seats and I would have to contact a person who handles VIP packages.  So I called that person and acquired my seat.

Was the 2011 tour amazing?

9 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I'm still gutted I wasn't able to see her in San Diego in September :cryga:

Sorry to hear that.  There will always be a next time tho, because Kesha's back. 

1 hour ago, Ronk said:

My concert was billed as a standing-only concert, but I wanted a front row seat to make my videos.  I checked several seating charts for the venue and found one that mentioned "center mezzanine seats".  I called the box office and they said they don't sell those seats and I would have to contact a person who handles VIP packages.  So I called that person and acquired my seat.

Was the 2011 tour amazing?

oh interesting. Yeah mine is Showbox Sodo in Seattle, which is literally a warehouse that was converted to a concert venue :wtfga:

The 2011 show was awesome! It was my first "adult" concert lol, and the first concert I'd ever won tickets to (I always go to shows through contests)! She was at a larger venue for that show, WaMu Theater, but it was great. It was definitely super different from this show, but it will be neat to see her evolution. 

Archived