💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hosting another live meditation

tellemhone

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Lately she's been seeming more and more in a peaceful state of mind. She seems to be in a very nice place and state at the moment and just looking so radiant and gracious :nick: 

I'll not be suprised if it eventually influences LG6 to be her ROL, more in a sense of sound, lyricism and chilling feeling than in a comercial sense.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Can’t wait to watch her do nothing for 20 ‘mins...

Seriously?

Like meditation is supposed to be something peaceful, with your eyes closed and relaxing. Hosting a collective meditation is her way of connecting and trasmiting peace.

Like, do you want her to sing her entire discography while doing something that is supposed to be silent and relaxing?

Regina George
13 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Seriously?

Like meditation is supposed to be something peaceful, with your eyes closed and relaxing. Hosting a collective meditation is her way of connecting and trasmiting peace.

Like, do you want her to sing her entire discography while doing something that is supposed to be silent and relaxing?

Oh mess someone doesn’t know what “joke” means... Also if we’re going to be smart then: meditation is supposed to be private, something you do without millions of people watching online on ****ing stream.

Next time don’t come for me cuz I JOKED about something.. 

tellemhone

I was on the toilet during her last one so hopefully I can really get into the next one

:air: :air: :air:

lost in limbo
29 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh mess someone doesn’t know what “joke” means... Also if we’re going to be smart then: meditation is supposed to be private, something you do without millions of people watching online on ****ing stream.

Next time don’t come for me cuz I JOKED about something.. 

Lol your original comment doesn't sound nothing like a joke, more of a sarcastic comment.

You can't expect people to understand a joke if it doesn't sound like one.

Meditation ISN'T necessarily private, and again she's doing it to transmit peace to her fans and as a form of bonding, and I'm sorry that you can't appreciate that. You've lately only been rude and have been spreading hate everywhere you go, so you're not the most adequate to talk about meditation and peace.

Next time don't come for me bc I apreciated this kind gesture from Gaga's.

Regina George
2 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

You've lately only been rude and have been spreading hate everywhere you go, so you're not the most adequate to talk about meditation and peace.

Next time you say such a stupid thing then be sure you really know a person cuz if you knew me for who I actually am and not this “Regina George” person you would know that I am not about spreading hate or being rude at all.. You came for me cuz I joked about Gaga doing this live stream and now I am rude and I spread hate? Reality check.. not everyone is into being serious all the time.. You didn’t get the joke? It’s only your problem.. 

Also thank you for following my actions here on GGD.. Good to know I have persons that really care about what I do here on this forum. 

This is my last reply to you so hAve an amazing day and wish you all the best you beautiful person who is judging others and calling them haters and rude. I can tell you are all about spreading love. 

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Next time you say such a stupid thing then be sure you really know a person cuz if you knew me for who I actually am and not this “Regina George” person you would know that I am not about spreading hate or being rude at all.. You came for me cuz I joked about Gaga doing this live stream and now I am rude and I spread hate? Reality check.. not everyone is into being serious all the time.. You didn’t get the joke? It’s only your problem.. 

Also thank you for following my actions here on GGD.. Good to know I have persons that really care about what I do here on this forum. 

This is my last reply to you so hAve an amazing day and wish you all the best you beautiful person who is judging others and calling them haters and rude. I can tell you are all about spreading love. 

Lol stop being so dramatic over one sentence, way to reject the rest of my post lmao.

I have seen your posts in threads lately, and it's not my fault I remember who you are. Sorry if I have a good memory.

The point is, you didn't make it look like a joke. It was not even funny and didn't have the tone of a joke. It's rude for Gaga to be doing something kind and you discrediting it with an attempt of a joke.

And the fact I'm calling you out for your actions doesn't make me less of a kind person.

Have a good day too.

It's going to be ok you guys.. it will pass. Don't let a fight ruin your day.. u guys are far too precious to be upset! I love u monster family! 

Archived