Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Sean Hannity (Fox News) attacks Gaga for Vegas shooting tweets.

shane_c

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

**** off. That’s all I have to say to that ass and anyone else who tries to downplay the situation at hand. Gun control is at the forefront of American politics and it’s cowards like him who refuse to address the issue directly. Something needs to be done. You can’t keep ignoring this. How many more people need to die?

When will the republicans accept that this sort of stuff happening so easily without a hitch is their fault? Good grief, these people really are a waste of oxygen....

Tom Nook

She send her condolences but unlike the GOP she also wants to make a change and stop the bloodshed :nails:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Well at least he called her a great political philosopher.. but really tho.. this person thinks that other people should keep their arms crossed and mouths shut for a "certain amount" of time before making any comments meanwhile only him and the people he agrees with can speak out their mind. oh please please please. :huh: But at least now we know that these sort of opinions exists and we can use these when talking about the importance of love and kindness:heart: stay strong and paws up little monsters!!  And may all the victims of the LV shooting Rest In Peace..

ryhanna

Nah what's disgraceful, mate, is scumbags dismissing gun control and saying we shouldn't be talking about it at times like this, when the only way mass shootings on this scale will stop is if we talk about it. You're enabling the problem to continue, and THAT is disgraceful. 

This makes me so mad. People are dying year after year and fighting for laws to protect people is a disgrace? **** the hell off. 

codymonster

What's so hard to understand tho... like.. if people don't have easy access to guns, they won't be able to shoot them as easily. If people aren't able to carry guns, they won't be able to bring them places easily. It's common sense; if you don't want gun violence, stop allowing guns everywhere :toofunny: It drives me crazy seeing people defend guns and come at other people who are simply trying to make a change for the positive.

Anyone defending it at this point sounds insane; it's just ridiculous.

Oh Sean...I love how you constantly spew BS. First you defend Daddy's little boy (Trump Jr) when his Russia thing is exposed and now you tear into singers for calling for change. Tragic.gif

Reality

It's not like Republicans and conservatives are not at fault, though. Also, this is suppose to help instigate conversation. We need to do something about this.

🃏🖤👹

Queen being controversial again. Woo love it. :applause:

Sean Hannity is the most disgusting person in politics and a f*cking hypocrite. He can f*cking choke. We need that gun control conversation and we need it NOW. Go cry somewhere else, you filthy mother****er. 

LordEnigma

Gun control is NOT taking guns away but preventing them getting into bad peoples hands. How is this a hard concept?

3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

What's so hard to understand tho... like.. if people don't have easy access to guns, they won't be able to shoot them as easily. If people aren't able to carry guns, they won't be able to bring them places easily. It's common sense; if you don't want gun violence, stop allowing guns everywhere :toofunny: It drives me crazy seeing people defend guns and come at other people who are simply trying to make a change for the positive.

Anyone defending it at this point sounds insane; it's just ridiculous.

B..B..BU...BUT MY 2ND AMENDMENT FOUNDING FATHERS MURICAN FREEDOM (even though guns back then were only able to shoot like 1 bullet every 20 secs and needed to be used for protecting property which is no longer required now)

River

I read it Sean Hunty:selena:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived