Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Las Vegas mass shooting, 59 dead, 527 injured

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

These videos... can't imagine what I'd do if I was there. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I just teared up. Must have been terrifying.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Goosey
6 minutes ago, tthen said:

A gun was involved. That's a fact. I'm not saying that a white republican did it or that a Muslim did it. I'm not describing who did it. The 2nd amendment protecting guns is a fact and what went down involved a gun is also a fact.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

tthen
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

You're still making assumptions about things, without waiting for hard facts. You can have your moment to shine your political message if the facts line up, until then, wait.

Can you please tell me what I'm assuming? I'm stating that a gun was involved. Several videos prove gunshots. If I said that a certain person or someone from a group of people said it then yes I'd be wrong for assuming things but I watched the vids and all of them have gunshots. 

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

That's the 2nd amendment which protects guns. A gun was used in this case. Facts are lining up.

THATFoxyFeeling

The sad thing is nothing will happen regarding gun laws after this, there has been shootings at schools and nothing happened. I don't understand it, I'm from the UK and live in Australia. I've never held a gun in my life nor would I want too. :wtf:

FATCAT
Just now, tthen said:

Can you please tell me what I'm assuming? I'm stating that a gun was involved. Several videos prove gunshots. If I said that a certain person or someone from a group of people said it then yes I'd be wrong for assuming things but I watched the vids and all of them have gunshots. 

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

That's the 2nd amendment which protects guns. A gun was used in this case. Facts are lining up.

You're assuming that whomever did the shooting would have been stopped by tougher gun laws. There's a litnay of other possible sources, including going around laws and regulations, to get a gun. I'm saying that you need to stop with the political motives until we have facts. You're being really disrespectful to the victims.

tthen
Just now, Goosey said:

I'm tired of praying for Vegas or praying for whatever the **** it is this time. It's a tragedy that should've been avoided. My heart goes out to anyone killed or injured but I'm not screaming at people about guns. I started my opinions on the 2nd amendment and wasn't arguing with anyone until someone said wait for the facts. Guns were used. Fact. How the **** do you know that the guns are illegal if according to fatcat we don't have facts yet?

tthen
Just now, FATCAT said:

You're assuming that whomever did the shooting would have been stopped by tougher gun laws. There's a litnay of other possible sources, including going around laws and regulations, to get a gun. I'm saying that you need to stop with the political motives until we have facts. You're being really disrespectful to the victims.

Please tell me what are the facts that I need to wait for. I've asked twice and haven't gotten an answer.

Nino
1 minute ago, tthen said:

This isn't a type of gun anybody in America can legally own. It's like arguing that we need to enforce the usage of safety scissors after somebody is cut with a samurai blade.

tthen
Just now, Century said:

This isn't a type of gun anybody in America can legally own. It's like arguing that we need to enforce the usage of safety scissors after somebody is cut with a samurai blade.

Which gun was used

FATCAT
Just now, tthen said:

Please tell me what are the facts that I need to wait for. I've asked twice and haven't gotten an answer.

"You're assuming that whomever did the shooting would have been stopped by tougher gun laws."

Read my replies and you'll find the answer

FATCAT

Multiple shooters may have just been confirmed.