Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,171 Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 I feel so sorry Hope there aren’t more casualties. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
aaron l 11,999 Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 ... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
That J 12,166 Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 Ugh that's so ....what words are left to use really? I'll never understand why people can't just leave other people alone. But I'm glad I don't understand it because if I did, I'd be evil too. The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 Wait, he was captured and not killed? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DiscoHeaven23 35,007 Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 I'm not religious at all, but places of worship are supposed to be safe spaces. It's too bad this has happened on more than one occasion (or ever for that matter) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.