Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB shifted to 18th May 2018

Kalinda

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

" Deadline hears that Warner Bros. executives saw an early cut of the film and were blown away by Germanotta and Cooper’s sublime turns; as such they want to get the film on screen as soon as they can." 

YAS BITCH :giveup: 

lmao, this is their excuse... but them not releasing during festival season means they know it doesn't stand a chance :rip: 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

They can work this around. Especially now that they're rescheduling tour dates they know when to insert ASIB.

I'm glad that they have positive reaction for the film. Honestly I didn't have faith in it.

venusfly

Not sure how this affects the JWT, a movie coming out doesnt require you to be around every day for months :huh: JWT will be fine.

yASSsss
Just now, BadMonster said:

lmao, this is their excuse... but them not releasing during festival season means they know it doesn't stand a chance :rip: 

*sigh*

you're always so negative.  :wacko:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TropicOfCANCER
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Guys this movie didn't stand much of a chance at the Oscars anyways, at least not in the big categories. 

true. I think realistically we were hoping for another best original song nomination, but the fact that it's getting released this early kinda ruins its chances for even that.

Married the Night

This is actually not great news. Summer films always get forgetten about around Oscar time. This movie is gonna flop. 

Karma/God knows that pulling Gaga, European, Brazilian and Canadian Monster through this mess the past few weeks wasn't right, so they tried to make up with this. I see you Karma/God. :bon:

Now give Gaga her Oscar and Emmy and we are even.

But they will have to battle with The Avengers Infinity War aka the the greatest event on the big screen since the creation of the cinema:oprah:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

*sigh*

you're always so negative.  :wacko:

not really, most people are just way too optimistic/delulu/gullible believing any statement...

I just saw it's premiering during Cannes, hope it shows AT Cannes too, that makes this claim more credible, but who realistically thinks a fourth version of a movie that's a directorial and lead actress debut will win Oscars :rip: it might surprise, I'm happy we'll be able to see it and can't wait to hear the music regardless

Archived