💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB shifted to 18th May 2018

Kalinda

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

The quote they lifted from me to put in the trailer was actually not from a review, it was from my coverage of the premiere. One of my coworkers actually reviewed the film. Though I'm essentially the Gaga beat writer here, we have a policy that states a person who interviews the subject for a movie (I interviewed Gaga and Chris) can't write the review, or else I would have! 

what did the guy say about ASIB and Gaga's performance.

This push ain't good at all. idk y some monsters are being delulu and saying that ppl are reading into it too much ' etc when we're not. WB did the same thing with The Great Gatsby, they had HIGH hopes for the film but they saw a cut, didn't like it pushed it from Dec to May so that it can at least make some money. It wasn't a success critically or commercially. I'm really scared for ASIB now

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

This push ain't good at all. idk y some monsters are being delulu and saying ýa'll are reading into it too much ' etc when we're not. WB did the same thing with The Great Gatsby, the had HIGH hopes for the film but they saw a cut, didn't like it pushed it from Dec to May so that it can at least make some money. It wasn't a success critically or commercially. I'm really scared for ASIB now

it grossed over 350M with a budget of 100M,wyd :emma: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

it grossed over 350M with a budget of 100M,wyd :emma: 

gurl that ain't success AT ALL. sure it grossed 350 mil and for casual moviegoers that might seem like a huge amount but it's not. It was expected to do way more than that. People always think when a movie grosses more than the production budget it's a success, that's not the case. There are so much more money spent on promo and other stuff. For such a huge hyped movie it only made a profit of 58 million which is not that great :sweat:

Robinladen
21 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

My article actually doesn't take a positive or negative stance: http://ew.com/movies/2017/09/22/lady-gaga-star-is-born-release-date/ 

Also, I think I do a pretty good job of painting Gaga in a very positive light with my interview with her here and my coverage of the Five Foot Two premiere: 

http://ew.com/movies/2017/09/08/lady-gaga-bad-romance-toronto-film-festival-documentary-premiere/

http://ew.com/music/2017/09/01/lady-gaga-five-foot-two-documentary-secrets/ 

I was just refering to the comments in this thread and not the articles. :oprah:

yASSsss

gurl that ain't success AT ALL. It was expected to do way more than that. People always think when a movie grosses more than the production budget it's a success, that's not the case. There are so much more money spent on promo and other stuff. For such a huge hyped movie it only made a profit of 58 million which is not that great :sweat:

alright but it wasn't a commercial "flop" as you stated earlier :selena:

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, yASSsss said:

alright but it wasn't a commercial "flop" as you stated earlier :selena:

who called it a flop :oprah: I said it wasn't a commercial success which is absolutely true

yASSsss

who called it a flop :oprah: I said it wasn't a commercial success which is absolutely true

I must've misread your post then :sweat: 

Ray of Light

A few days before Born This Way's 7th birthday. Maybe it'll pass its ugly step sister some good vibes and luck.

IKx7Ja3.gif

Delulu Rogers

does this mean promo will be nonexistent since she'll be doing the JWT? It'd be so sad if another one of her songs gets neglected 

5 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

does this mean promo will be nonexistent since she'll be doing the JWT? It'd be so sad if another one of her songs gets neglected 

They're not going to release the soundtrack songs like singles. She won't be doing promo for the soundtrack,  she'll be promoting the movie. And as the European leg is only 5 weeks, I'm sure she'll manage to squeeze it in some time between January and May.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

retrophyyysical
On 9/22/2017 at 4:55 PM, ZiggyZiggs said:

This push ain't good at all. idk y some monsters are being delulu and saying that ppl are reading into it too much ' etc when we're not. WB did the same thing with The Great Gatsby, they had HIGH hopes for the film but they saw a cut, didn't like it pushed it from Dec to May so that it can at least make some money. It wasn't a success critically or commercially. I'm really scared for ASIB now

retrophyyysical
On 9/22/2017 at 5:02 PM, Robinladen said:

I was just refering to the comments in this thread and not the articles. :oprah:

Archived