💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga: Five Foot Two Streaming Now

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
Just now, jinko said:

You know that Gagz is thinking "oh my god, that mommy bitch again" :emma: But Gaga continues to have pictures with her because she's nice and the girl's done nothing bad, except be cringey and creepy

she's basically a stalker. Go through her twitter account and you'll see tons of pictures of her with celebrities :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of out of the loop on the mommy girl but that was so uncalled for. Gaga would be so ashamed. :neyde:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

nnnn,what is happening here :rip: 

WAIT. WHAT.

It was cringe in the doc but gosh, she's still a human being...

So sad :( 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

yASSsss
Just now, Kefir said:

WAIT. WHAT.

its an old video but yeah its sad :S

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bloody hooker

I enjoyed it so much, and wish it was longer. It just felt surreal to see someone you love and admire so much to go through a lot of pain in one year and still on going.

The one part that I started to lose my scheiße was when Gaga played Joanne for her grandmother. It brought more meaning to me.

This next part is a spoiler for anyone who hasn’t seen it:

Spoiler

She was beyond pissed off when she found out that ‘Joanne’ leaked. She probably even read the Joanntipation thread. :air:

When she was in pain, and asked “Am I pathetic?” I...I didn’t know what to do. I just want her to know that she is NOT in any way possible pathetic. 

I just want to be with her 24/7 giving her so much love. She really needs it.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

imnotyourbabe10

It was interesting to watch.  Definitely makes me question our Lady in some ways.  However, she's a pretty incredible human being.  

Some themes that stood out to me (didn't want to turn this into an essay): 

- The Cult of the Celebrity and consumption of media and addictive behavior of social media---the fans, paparazzi, posting on "Insta" and so forth.  I almost feel guilty for being a part of this cult site! 

- Medicalizing the body--all the pain and constant treatments she faces and how society puts a value on whatever Drs inject you with

- Loneliness -- damn, the beautiful Malibu home sequence and being talked to all day at your job but then coming home alone--gurl, I feel you :diane:

- I get that she's an artist but she has seemingly abandoned her radicalness!  Maybe it was never a thing from the get go.  I appreciate her diverting from the high-fashion but miss her sense of queering the norm--that ARTPOP, TFM message

- Can we be stoner buddies, Gaga?  I love how she just goes through her day with a fat blunt in hand :tony:

- And, I'm sure GGD already discussed this, but the dude Wal-Mart manager--, hunty, right guys? 

Anyway, Gaga is fascinating.  Thanks for the community on this site! :hug:

4 hours ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

it does :giveup: it came full circle :giveup: I don't need any new single..... also The Cure makes a lot of sense of what happened with Sonja, but also with Gaga's illness :giveup: 

Exactly, all the question that might be still in my head are answered now. Everything makes sense now and it made me feel very proud of this era. :giveup:

I'm so ready for the ASIB era and LG6 and all the other surprises. :giveup:

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

WAIT. WHAT.

This isn’t even funny, I want to know who the fat guy is who pushed her saying “don’t slap me” “don’t ever touch me in your life” he needs a good smack. :madge:

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

nnnn,what is happening here :emma: 

This isn’t even funny, I want to know who the fat guy is who pushed her saying “don’t slap me” “don’t ever touch me in your life” he needs a good smack. 

Y'ALLLLLLLLLLL

THAT WAS A DOCU, GAGA JUST SHUT IT DOWN.

Just give Chris and the woman an Emmy and an Oscar already, jeez. No nomination, just take it, FedEx that **** to em.

I woke up at 5am to watch it before work.

loved it! i wish it ended a little different but i still loved every minute. Having a viewing party here with some friends to watch it again. I hope the release it on BluRay with some deleted scenes and special features

Archived