Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tech

Apple Keynote September 2017

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Just installed the iOS 11 GM with the beta tester account I have, and I’m loving everything so far expect the swipe down notifications menu, I hate that it looks exactly like the lock screen

fede ARTPOP

Im still with my almost 3 years iPhone 6 and works perfect...I hate the camera lenses on the new iPhone Plus models :toofunny:, the iPhone X is nice, I hate the screen cut on the up side :toofunny:...Id like to see TOTALLY new design for the iPhone...like a whole new design. :giveup:

I will update on next year tho. 

🖤 - I’M BACK - 🖤

mezzanine

I bought the 8 plus because I had the 7, but they stole it from me this summer during BBK Live (Depeche Mode, Justice, and The Black Madonna, one of the best nights in my life, then this happened and kinda ruined it...).

Thank god my parents house insurance covered it, and after 2 f*cking months sending all the data (scans, scans again, ID 249294982 times, another scan of the report, blah blah...), I waited for the keynote, expecting nothing exciting but the 7 becoming cheaper, but I liked the iPhone 8, especially the potential with the new chip, and of course the camera.

This time I paid the difference and bought the plus because I've been always a fan of the smaller option but lately I find myself missing some space, concretely when I'm about to write. I bought the 64gb model (with 32 actually is enough for me, but this was the smaller option, and 256 was the other one, TOO EXPENSIVE. And I take care of the phones and try to use them for at least 4-5 years until they break or are tooooo slow, so this hurts less). Funny part: It arrives to Spain this friday, I was expecting to use the camera for the first time at the Joanne world tour at night but :toofunny:

If I still had my 7, I'd wait for sure some more years... and I don't really get the point of Face ID unlocking right now. It's just not necessary, of course they have to start with it at some point like it happened with touch id (and now they just remove it lol), but as a customer, you need it for NOTHING, because you don't even earn time unlocking the device, so...)

Blake
On 17/09/2017 at 7:30 AM, CyanLights said:

Just installed the iOS 11 GM with the beta tester account I have, and I’m loving everything so far expect the swipe down notifications menu, I hate that it looks exactly like the lock screen

You didn't need a Beta Tester account to try out the GM though. :toofunny: 

You didn't even know an account to try the developer betas. I've been using them since iOS 6 days :shrug: 

CyanLights
18 minutes ago, Blake said:

You didn't need a Beta Tester account to try out the GM though. :toofunny: 

You didn't even know an account to try the developer betas. I've been using them since iOS 6 days :shrug: 

I’ve always had one though and I figured I would just download the GM since it showed up as a notification on my phone. I know you don’t need one but that’s just how I did it. 

OBEY

hey guys I bought a MacBook Pro like few days ago! and I don't know why but I've noticed that even if my youtube videos are in 1080p, the videos are still a little bit blurry. its not as crisp as it was on my windows laptop I had before. is it because I use safari? my internet connection is the same on both laptops, the quality seems better on my Asus laptop :oprah: 

Haroon

Anyone have any idea when the X will be up for preorder? :confused: Definitely going for that :excited2:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Anyone have any idea when the X will be up for preorder? :confused: Definitely going for that :excited2:

Pre order Oct 27, shipping Nov 3rd :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥

Haroon
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Pre order Oct 27, shipping Nov 3rd :sis:

Omg that's the same date as the release of Super Mario Odyssey and Stranger Things season 2 :giveup: It's gonna be the best week this year :cryga:

RAMROD
Just now, Haroon said:

Omg that's the same date as the release of Super Mario Odyssey and Stranger Things season 2 :giveup: It's gonna be the best week this year :cryga:

Right? So much things to focus on :giggle:

JGD
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Right? So much things to focus on :giggle:

And so much expenses :rip: 

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

RAMROD

Anyone updated to iOS 11 yet? :sis:

It's available today!