๐Ÿ’“ ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE ๐Ÿ’“

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tech

Apple Keynote September 2017

Morphine Prince

You guys can also retweet this. I'm guessing we'll get updates of what's announced?ย 

ย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD
20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

The event starts at 1pm and i'm in class from 12:30 to 6:30PM :neyde:ย 

Watch in class, that's what I'll be doing during lecture :lolly:ย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY
Just now, JGD said:

Watch in class, that's what I'll be doing during lecture :lolly:ย 

i cant cause laptops arent allowed in this one :neyde:ย theย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD
Just now, OBEY said:

i cant cause laptops arent allowed in this one :neyde:ย theย 

I hate those type of classes :grr:ย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
yASSsss

I bought 7 plus a few months ago,excited for ios11ย ย ย :interestinga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
Just now, yASSsss said:

I bought 7 plus a few months ago,excited for ios11ย ย ย :interestinga:

ย 

Me as well excited for new iOS :poot:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Wiccan โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ Hulkling ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Forever ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

I must confess, this is the last chance from me to Apple.. if it's going to be bad, my next phone is going to be an Android..

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition

Ugh I'm pissed I'll be missing this because of class :giveup:ย 

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
Just now, River said:

I must confess, this is the last chance from me to Apple.. if it's going to be bad, my next phone is going to be an Android..

ย 

Maybe it will be good for Apple if many people leaving them, it will be a wake up call for them, hopefullyย :shrug:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Wiccan โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ Hulkling ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Forever ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
Just now, RAMROD said:

ย 

Maybe it will be good for Apple if many people leaving them, it will be a wake up call for them, hopefullyย :shrug:

ย 

I hope!

I swear, l didn't even watch last year's Keynote or even read about the iPhone 7.. it just looked like there's nothing new, just patches to something that could be so great and awesome..

I'd rather be dead but I guess I'm alive ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
Just now, River said:

I hope!

I swear, l didn't even watch last year's Keynote or even read about the iPhone 7.. it just looked like there's nothing new, just patches to something that could be so great and awesome..

ย 

Well, they removed 3.5 mm jack :madge:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Wiccan โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ Hulkling ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Forever ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...